You can do this!

RevGym2
RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
edited August 2019 in Chit-Chat
It’s been a few days since I’ve signed on here so I know many of you have missed my encouragement.

Make sure you eat healthy and exercise. Drink plenty of liquids. Check your bowel movements

May your day be full of rainbows and sunshine!

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Oh, I've missed you so!

I ran out of apples, I don't know what to do now! 😟
  • RevGym2
    Any form of fruit would be a good substitute so see if you have any lettuce in your refrigerator.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Not sure about my bowel
    Movements. Should I send you a picture? You can let me know if I’m on the right track.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    You’ll need his Kik handle to share pics - that’s how all the cool kids do it these days - snap is lame
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    My bowel movements are full of rainbows and sunshine, does that mean I'm having too much in my day??
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    What counts as a liquid?

Please say Whiskey, please say whiskey.
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    Did I miss lettuce being moved to the fruit family? Is this like the tomato?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    InkgirlKC wrote: »

Also are cucumbers technically a fruit? What are the rules exactly and how come things that taste like actual dirt get to join
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Also are cucumbers technically a fruit? What are the rules exactly and how come things that taste like actual dirt get to join

I believe the rule is anything with a seed/pit instide is technically a fruit
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    I'm currently having a bowel movement. You're so inspiring
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    This thread is pure comedy
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    What exactly are we looking for when checking our poop? Do you us all to give you full descriptions each time?
  • RevGym2
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Yes, that is correct. Thank you for being so helpful to people who are trying to better their diet.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I’m so confused, my poop has seeds in it, does that make it a fruit? I’m not sure what to do with this information
  • GrizzledSquirrel
    GrizzledSquirrel Posts: 120 Member

So what’s a strawberry?

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member

So men are fruit? This clears something up for me because in all my romance novels I’ve been reading it keeps talking about the man planting his seed and I was confused
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I’m so confused, my poop has seeds in it, does that make it a fruit? I’m not sure what to do with this information

Well have they sprouted? Because technically then it’s a grain
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Hi!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    What exactly are we looking for when checking our poop? Do you us all to give you full descriptions each time?

You should buy chopsticks in bulk so you can poke through your poop to find any alien objects.
  • RevGym2
    Hello! Welcome to my thread. I hope sunshine is falling on your day!