Hi Fitness Pals!

Options
minadee
minadee Posts: 44 Member
Hi All,

I was researching C25K and found this site. I'm so impressed with all of you!

I'm a 32 year old wife and mom of two girls. I work full time as a civil engineer and my life is crazy....I'm sure you all can relate. I've always considered myself to be out of shape but over the past ten years...I've gradually gained about 40 pounds. Now I'm ready to shed this extra weight and I'm coming here to start the downward spiral. I actually started C25K today and man...I have a long way to go! I have a long term goal to lose about 80 pounds, but I'll take it one day at a time. I just want to be fit for my trip to Hawaii next July to celebrate my 10th wedding anniversary.

So here goes!!! I look forward to getting fit with all of you!!!

Replies

• jeepgirl001
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend:)
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Hello and welcome! You can do it! I have faith in you! I'm so glad you're with us!:happy:
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • nays1983
    nays1983 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am a working mum with two girls as well! if you want some support and motivation feel free to add me . Cheers :)
  • skylinekt
    Options
    Welcome! I'm looking into C25k, too! Good luck!!!
  • minadee
    minadee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you skyline! I'm so excited to say that I actually "ran" today! For me...that's a huge deal. I know we can do it!
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Best wishes with the c25k. Feel free to friend me if u like.
  • tbear16
    tbear16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome to are family and feel free to add me on you journey.
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! I hope we can help motivate each other along the way. Oh and congrats on the upcomeing 10 years :-)
  • yogabebe
    yogabebe Posts: 38
    Options
    Welcome! I'm pretty new here too and have met some great people. Feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other! :)
  • Jhall1105
    Options
    Hello ! Welcome feel free to add me xxx