Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
Who here grinds their own grain? New mill owner looking for ideas....
I just recently got a mill for grinding my own grain for homemade bread and I'm in love with it (does a much better job than the good coffee mill I had been using previously, lol!) So far I've made some bread and ground some oat flour to use in chocolate chip cookies. I'm interested in anyone's recipes for stuff from bread to cookies to noodles to ???
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.5K Introduce Yourself
- 41.6K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 205 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 110 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 45 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 51 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions