Any plus size confident ladies out there?

Replies

• ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Curvy and plus size. Working on the confidence.

Beautiful, curvy and your size, you should have nothing but confidence
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    All you ladies are gorgeous.
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    edited August 2019
    I suppose I belong here since I've been "plus size" my entire life and somehow, I doubt it will change any time soon.

auvz9fqq7gmd.gif

Love it!!
    Every time I look at it I smile, you are just cute as hell
    You belong here if you are beautiful and confident and don’t fit into the “minus size” category

• ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    theresa120 wrote: »
    Love all the body positivity in this thread! 💗

My weight has always fluctuated, and ever since entering my 30s, it’s been a whole lot harder to shed pounds. My (now ex) husband used to make me feel awful about my body and my self-esteem plummeted. Since we decided to separate, I find myself back in the dating scene for the first time in nearly 20 years, and I’m slowly rebuilding my confidence and learning to love the skin I’m in! Also learning to NOT tie my self worth to men valuing my body. It’s been a terrifying, confusing and exciting journey so far! 😊

It amazes me to see all you beautiful women on here that are not 100% confident in yourself just because you don't fit into a certain "mold" or you listen to peoples opinions that should not matter.
    I'll bet anything that now that you are dating again you are gonna find out just how good looking you are and how wrong your hubby was and now you can find a man that will appreciate you for who you are, all of you, just as you are, however you are.
    Life is terrifying, confusing and exciting; that is why it is worth living and not letting anything hold you back.
    Honestly, you look and sound like a beautiful woman, I know I keep saying that on here and someone is bound to call b.s. on me, but I just keep seeing beautiful women that just happen to be not as skinny as some other women

• daniellam01
    theresa120 wrote: »
    Love all the body positivity in this thread! 💗

My weight has always fluctuated, and ever since entering my 30s, it’s been a whole lot harder to shed pounds. My (now ex) husband used to make me feel awful about my body and my self-esteem plummeted. Since we decided to separate, I find myself back in the dating scene for the first time in nearly 20 years, and I’m slowly rebuilding my confidence and learning to love the skin I’m in! Also learning to NOT tie my self worth to men valuing my body. It’s been a terrifying, confusing and exciting journey so far! 😊

I'm glad to hear your doing better.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I suppose I belong here since I've been "plus size" my entire life and somehow, I doubt it will change any time soon.

auvz9fqq7gmd.gif

Love it!!
    Every time I look at it I smile, you are just cute as hell
    You belong here if you are beautiful and confident and don’t fit into the “minus size” category

True. I'm pretty happy with who I am these days even if I don't fit into the societal mold of what the average person would find attractive or healthy. Mostly, I'm just a goof. :D

Also, thank you. :)
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited August 2019
    typi1vjxffqq.jpg

• NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    mjq0up47k4ej.jpg
  • rednote49
    rednote49 Posts: 124 Member
    5'4 174. Totally fit into the plus size community. 2i2o19dify7b.jpg
  • daniellam01
    demudgk5qu0r.jpg
    7e4nbo0q30xm.jpg
    34ckrcpku5yu.jpg
    You are very beautiful. Amazing hair and gorgeous eyes.
  • daniellam01
    1976gemini wrote: »
    mjq0up47k4ej.jpg
    Very cute
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    rednote49 wrote: »

Great socks! ❤️
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    rednote49 wrote: »

and look at you workin it and makin it all look so good ! 👍
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    1976gemini wrote: »
    typi1vjxffqq.jpg

That is a beautiful pic, sweet, sexy and classy; you got it all goin on there
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    edited August 2019
    All so beautiful!

I'm at work, so my phone is basically in a dead zone. All I have, for full body, is photos saved on my desktop from my wedding last year. I have lost about 30 lbs since then, but slowly getting there since I quit smoking.

3h80m7pkmty0.jpg

izjh0ss6awmg.jpg

sf3ykod5esyq.jpg

• ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    All so beautiful!

I'm at work, so my phone is basically in a dead zone. All I have, for full body, is photos saved on my desktop from my wedding last year. I have lost about 30 lbs since then, but slowly getting there since I quit smoking.

3h80m7pkmty0.jpg

izjh0ss6awmg.jpg

sf3ykod5esyq.jpg

You were a very beautiful bride

It is a slow process to reshape a body in a positive way, a lifestyle change, but when you reach your goal, you won’t just be proud of your accomplishment, you will be proud of the journey

• RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    All so beautiful!

3h80m7pkmty0.jpg

izjh0ss6awmg.jpg

sf3ykod5esyq.jpg

You were a very beautiful bride

It is a slow process to reshape a body in a positive way, a lifestyle change, but when you reach your goal, you won’t just be proud of your accomplishment, you will be proud of the journey

Thank you!

It really is a slow process, and I am really learning this time around. I always gained so much weight during my pregnancies, this one being the heaviest and hardest to bounce back from. But, now, I really am making lifestyle changes.