Does Anyone Do Le-vel Thrive?

Options
Hello,

I am at the start of my weight loss journey and was wondering if anyone on here does the Le-vel Thrive? They do different products, patches/capsules/shakes..

I am looking for some reviews on this? Good + Bad?

Thanks All :)

Replies

• MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    It is a multi level marketing scam. There is no patch or pill you can take to help you lose weight. It could cause some negative side effects though. Save your money and focus on weight loss through a moderate and sustainable calorie deficit.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    It’s been around for seven years. Scams don’t make it that long silly. Have you tried it?

Found the hun.

Mary Kay and Avon have been around decades and they are 100% scams. MLMs are predatory companies that drive people to bankruptcy trying to sell inferior products, some of which are straight up dangerous. They get away with it because of legal loopholes, although some of them have been successfully sued and shut down.

Thrive is one such MLM, making promises they can't keep and getting away with it through loopholes.

Thrive in particular may be dangerous: "Since 2013, the FDA has received 16 adverse health event reports concerning Thrive products, documents obtained by TINA.org through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. Common symptoms reported so far have included abdominal pain, headache and increased blood pressure. Three of the 16 reports cited the need for hospitalization or a visit to the emergency room. Manufacturers of dietary supplements like Thrive are not required to obtain FDA approval..."

https://www.truthinadvertising.org/what-you-should-know-about-thrive/

I guess death causes weight loss, but nothing else in this BS product will.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Don't be suckered in to a high risk scam.

You don't gain weight fast. You shouldn't try to lose it fast.

Eat the foods you love. Fill out the food diary truthfully. Stay in a calorie deficit and lose weight.