Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I can't exercise much but I do YOGA!!!

ValerieascendingValerieascending Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
I have CHF and it's hard to exercise, but I've found solace in Yoga💜💜💜

Replies

• corinasue1143corinasue1143 Posts: 2,305Member Member Posts: 2,305Member Member
    Hurray for you! Restorative yoga is one of my favs. Feel so good after.
  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 5,863Member, Premium Member Posts: 5,863Member, Premium Member
    I love watching people do yoga. It's so graceful. I have knee implants and can't kneel on them so yoga is not on my bucket list, sadly
  • lydiapassthedonutslydiapassthedonuts Posts: 58Member Member Posts: 58Member Member
    Good for you! I've tried yoga, it's not for me. But, I love water aerobics. It's awesome when you find something you can do AND like it!!
  • concordanciaconcordancia Posts: 5,179Member Member Posts: 5,179Member Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    I love watching people do yoga. It's so graceful. I have knee implants and can't kneel on them so yoga is not on my bucket list, sadly

If you are interested, see if you have Iyengar yoga near you. They use tons of props and modifications for people with all kinds of physical issues, including knees.
  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 5,863Member, Premium Member Posts: 5,863Member, Premium Member
    Thanks for the info.
  • jo_nzjo_nz Posts: 360Member Member Posts: 360Member Member
    Yay!
    I got a lot of benefit from Tai Chi - helped improve my balance, plus the mental challenge of learning the forms was/is very positive.
  • misskelly15748misskelly15748 Posts: 7Member, Premium Member Posts: 7Member, Premium Member
    I must say, yoga is life changing! Amazing how great I feel doing it! Keep it up!