Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,390 Member Member Posts: 6,390 Member
    It is truly sad. I just watched The Croods for the third or fourth time. And cried again. You would think I would be used to it by now
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,770 Member Member Posts: 33,770 Member
    Good afternoon.
  • neilwijneilwij Member, Premium Posts: 1,626 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,626 Member
    Thought I'd pop my head in and say Hi and that I hope everyone has a great weekend and i hope you all have something great planned ...oh and heres a meme too 👌u0ahtfhoxpy2.jpg
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 244,688 Member Member Posts: 244,688 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Good Morning.

Morning Dee :)
    It is truly sad. I just watched The Croods for the third or fourth time. And cried again. You would think I would be used to it by now

I like this movie too.. I did not get teary.. was hayfever :D
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 244,688 Member Member Posts: 244,688 Member
    neilwij wrote: »
    Thought I'd pop my head in and say Hi and that I hope everyone has a great weekend and i hope you all have something great planned ...oh and heres a meme too 👌u0ahtfhoxpy2.jpg

Hi Neil :)
  • neilwijneilwij Member, Premium Posts: 1,626 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,626 Member

Hi there Jo! How are you? Caused any trouble yet? 😉😂
  • cynthiabickhamcynthiabickham Member Posts: 1,001 Member Member Posts: 1,001 Member
    I don't want it to be Friday, My next day off is next Thursday

Moi? 😂😁😇
    not yet 😈😉

I'm doing great.. how's your weekend so far?
  • jonathanthewlisjonathanthewlis Member Posts: 143 Member Member Posts: 143 Member
    Just thought I’d step in and say hi!
    Good Morning.

Sorry, Cee .. I said hi , bit it auto corrected to Dee :#:)

Moi? 😂😁😇
    not yet 😈😉

I'm doing great.. how's your weekend so far?

😈Nice. My weekend is just starting, plan on going for a walk later on. Glad you are well 😁
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Member, Premium Posts: 1,571 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,571 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »
    Good afternoon beautiful people, it’s 3:24, I was supposed to be off 24 mins ago and just got told my 8 hour day has just turned into 16🤦🏼‍♂️🙈 who has a stun gun for me??

hello-kitty-taser.jpg

Bummer. Will a Hello Kitty Taser work?

I need this in my life
    Good Morning.

Morning Dee :)

I like this movie too.. I did not get teary.. was hayfever :D

Oh right! I forgot it is the change of seasons now. That must be it!
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 18,792 Member Member Posts: 18,792 Member
    Hi 👋

Hi!
  • orangegatoorangegato Member Posts: 6,069 Member Member Posts: 6,069 Member
    Good morning. On to another cup of coffee
    I need another cup of coffee before I tackle the kids' clutter. They are with their dad for the weekend, so its a perfect chance to throw out all the toys they never play with but form a deep emotional connection with when they see it in the 'get rid of' pile
    52iq1v612ceg.png

I can definitely relate to this today
  • roustabout04roustabout04 Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member