JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    JD, much better!
    sol, how so?
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    That's much better, JD! :flowerforyou:
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Thanks, I should have looked at the pic before I posted it lol..
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Boredboredbored.

Are we talking about crushes?

I've got one on my friends, for sure!
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Skin photo shots, muscle photo shots, no reference to significant other, just workin' it. I could do that. And get more attention. I should take notes. Get my ego stroked a little more.
  • JsGirl93
    Boredboredbored.

How could we not Hush! LOL Too much sweetness and eye candy! I was right about Trailrunner, was I not?
  • JDNOX
    Staring at the guys is just not working for me lol

Lol just stare at the women then lol

hummm okay this is a better way to pass the time.
  • Yup!!! Can't stop staring lol. There are a couple others that I just stop and stare lol

Lol. I do the same thing.

LOL!! I don't drool, I don't think. I just fantasize

Especially after they just post. Lol I think I need to get some protector for my phone and keyboard bc I swear I'm drooling at times lol
  • bregalad5
    Boredboredbored.

How could we not Hush! LOL Too much sweetness and eye candy! I was right about Trailrunner, was I not?

Too much eye candy is right... It's hard to step away from the computer sometimes :embarassed:
  • It's early here in CA, glad you guys are night owls. Daniel Craig was in bed with me yesterday afternoon! My kid was at my folks for a sleepover, which gave me lots of time to get my freak on with my husband. And what he doesn't know, is that Daniel Craig was with us too. Damn does that man make me scream. (good thing my kid wasn't home because it probably sounded like I was being murdered...a lot.)
  • JsGirl93
    Skin photo shots, muscle photo shots, no reference to significant other, just workin' it. I could do that. And get more attention. I should take notes. Get my ego stroked a little more.
    Yeah a lot of them do sol, but most of them even the one's showing skin are SUPER nice people! I'm not gonna lie, I like looking at a nice set of abs! One of my two besties are a husband wife team. They're both great, and it's no secret how HAWT they both are!
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Dang it aa, I hate it when I can't see people's profiles! I'm nosy that way! LOL

LOL. I don't like when I can't read their food journal. I'm nosy like that.

Your profile is private also.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Boredboredbored.

He is cute.
    Maybe a little too old for me to drool over.

My mad crush is chrisdavey. Pretty sure he knows it, but you don't have to go tell him. He is such a hottie, has so much useful information, and he IFs! *Swoon.*
  • Boredboredbored.

Who is trailrunner?
  • JsGirl93
    It's early here in CA, glad you guys are night owls. Daniel Craig was in bed with me yesterday afternoon! My kid was at my folks for a sleepover, which gave me lots of time to get my freak on with my husband. And what he doesn't know, is that Daniel Craig was with us too. Damn does that man make me scream. (good thing my kid wasn't home because it probably sounded like I was being murdered...a lot.)
    Haha! We totally had a Daniel Craig lust thread going on earlier!
  • bregalad5
    I like looking at a nice set of abs!

nom nom nom
  • JDNOX
    It's early here in CA, glad you guys are night owls. Daniel Craig was in bed with me yesterday afternoon! My kid was at my folks for a sleepover, which gave me lots of time to get my freak on with my husband. And what he doesn't know, is that Daniel Craig was with us too. Damn does that man make me scream. (good thing my kid wasn't home because it probably sounded like I was being murdered...a lot.)

That is awesome that was some great TMI lol love it
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    I'm up for a little while I have to get up at 5:30 and its almost one. Can't sleep but enjoy reading about you girls crushes haha
  • JsGirl93
    Boredboredbored.

We'll I'M old hush! LOL So he's right in my wheelhouse!

He is cute.
    Maybe a little too old for me to drool over.

My mad crush is chrisdavey. Pretty sure he knows it, but you don't have to go tell him. He is such a hottie, has so much useful information, and he IFs! *Swoon.*
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Can you see it now aa?

Solpwr, that's fantastic! You can spell it however you want on thread, I am not a grammar/speling nazi! LOL

Yup. I changed mine also. Take a look.