It drives me crazy when people.....

Replies

• Idratherberunning2017
    Idratherberunning2017 Posts: 20 Member
    edited August 2019
    People care more about how they look on the post they're making rather than enjoying the moment they're in.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    False Assumptions
  • murman
    murman Posts: 1 Member
    Call me on the phone for no reason except to make mindless small talk. The telephone is the most intrusive invention ever. Send me a text or email.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    mansplain.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    When someone tells me how to perform a task when the "advisor" has no clue about the task.
  • promisesstandin
    promisesstandin Posts: 150 Member
    eternal problem ..... when someone leaves a toilet seat up when they found it down upon approach
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    People try get on the bus and tram before letting others off.
  • promisesstandin
    promisesstandin Posts: 150 Member
    today is my birthday, so I get three wishes :) ........ when someone spits on the ground with me nearby! how gross - no self-respect and I feel very disrespected as well
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    today is my birthday, so I get three wishes :) ........ when someone spits on the ground with me nearby! how gross - no self-respect and I feel very disrespected as well

Happy Birthday.🎂💐🎈🎁🎉....I hope no one spits near you ...especially today!😉👍
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    When someone uses emojis to ...🙄oh wait!🤐nevermind🤷
    😋
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    When someone tries to talk me into doing or trying something I really don't want to try.
  • drummygurl
    drummygurl Posts: 19 Member
    When people ask me how I don't eat garbage, lose weight, maintain my willpower, etc. like there's some miracle diet or product you can buy, and then get offended when I mention being rushed to the emergency room via ambulance, thinking I was going to die. 🙄
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    drummygurl wrote: »
    When people ask me how I don't eat garbage, lose weight, maintain my willpower, etc. like there's some miracle diet or product you can buy, and then get offended when I mention being rushed to the emergency room via ambulance, thinking I was going to die. 🙄

well that sounds like a pretty compelling reason not to eat garbage!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    when people.... engage in genocide.