It drives me crazy when people.....

Replies

• Jenanne31
    Jenanne31 Posts: 23 Member
    When someone tries to talk me into doing or trying something I really don't want to try.

Yeah, like eating "just one" donut or piece of chocolate when they know I'm trying to maintain my weight loss.
  • TJ_in_MA
    TJ_in_MA Posts: 28 Member
    Only think of themselves....
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    When people park in handicap parking without plates etc....OR without needing it....I have a sticker for my son, but I would never take advantage and use it unless it's absolutely necessary and only with him! I saw this chick today go into Shaws with a full lot and strut out on high heels ....which were killer I ain't gonna lie😏....but she looked fine and dandy to me so I did a secret squirrel and strolled by her car ....it wasn't her it was some older man....and as she was coming out swinging her little bag laughing on her cell an elderly lady using a walker was coming up from the reg. Lot since the *kitten* snagged the last handicapped spot. I was livid and in line and yup being nosey when I saw the scene....I wish I left her a note of something telling her what a class act she was😡 Oh well....ya that's so not cool😒

• artsewgirl234
    artsewgirl234 Posts: 1 Member
    It drives me crazy when people are riding their bike in the streets, forcing cars to slow down or drive around them. I can understand when there is no sidewalks, but when there are sidewalks they should be using the sidewalk.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Over here bikes have their own lanes. They shouldn’t be using footpaths/sidewalks all the time because it’s annoying for pedestrians

We have them in my area too and they are awesome!!! I just wish people would look out for bikes and motorcycles more though...a Lot of accidents occur due to blind spots..I've been run off myself by a guy not using a blinker and taking a left turn from the middle lane....scared me to death!😳
  • Eleven50PM
    Eleven50PM Posts: 9 Member
    When people post comments like: "When people start a thread about a topic that already has a gazillion active threads. Hello. There's a search button" Its just mean.
  • Eleven50PM
    Eleven50PM Posts: 9 Member
    People who use their grocery carts as shields, they park in front of a sale item to keep it all to themselves until they sort through everything.
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    When people stand side by side on an escalator so I can't pass. Come on, how lazy! Move your legs, people!
  • fdpike
    fdpike Posts: 2 Member
    when i click a link expecting a recipe but got to scroll for two years thru a novel about some childhood memory and a million unrelated pop up ads

I just noticed that being a thing in the last year or so, takes forever to get to the oatmeal cookie recipe.