LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    😛
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    When people start a thread about a topic that already has a gazillion active threads. Hello. There's a search button. 😩

Geez

Wait a second. YOU are the one that asked the question! Got something against blatant honesty? 😅

I just feel that the more research you do on the forums, the most you will get out of your journey to a healthier lifestyle.

I love blatant honesty, but there's a way to deliver it without sounding so rude. Take some tips from @your_future_ex_wife - this one knows how it's done. I take no blame for my sarcasm, I'm just a girl from Jersey...and I'm in a really bad mood. 😆

@your_future_ex_wife
    @Behindblue_eyes
    Both Alpha Females
    Hot!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    When people start a thread about a topic that already has a gazillion active threads. Hello. There's a search button. 😩

Geez

Wait a second. YOU are the one that asked the question! Got something against blatant honesty? 😅

I just feel that the more research you do on the forums, the most you will get out of your journey to a healthier lifestyle.

I love blatant honesty, but there's a way to deliver it without sounding so rude. Take some tips from @your_future_ex_wife - this one knows how it's done. I take no blame for my sarcasm, I'm just a girl from Jersey...and I'm in a really bad mood. 😆

@your_future_ex_wife
    @Behindblue_eyes
    Both Alpha Females
    Hot!

My 2 MFP crushes for today......
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Being misunderstood.
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

Geez

@your_future_ex_wife
    @Behindblue_eyes
    Both Alpha Females
    Hot!

My 2 MFP crushes for today......

Wanna share?
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    The toyboy being needy when I'm pms standoffish.
  • glovepuppet
    edited August 2019
    Options
    People with small dogs that yap constantly, and walk small dogs on unreasonably long leashes.
  • glovepuppet
    Options
    People parking on the pavement, so that prams and wheelchairs have to go into the road.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    It drives me when someone (I know) tells me about how my diet pop causes cancer...guess what, news flash...smoking causes cancer too (she smokes)

But then, she says because she doesn't smoke cigarettes, it's much better for her, which may or may not be true, and I don't care if people smoke...but self righteous much, lady

My sister worked with a lady like this. She spent all day eating clean and vegan - no processed food, no dairy, no added sugars etc... and she'd preach to everyone about how their diet was killing them... Then she would finish work, go to the pub and do ketamine :laugh:
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    It drives me when someone (I know) tells me about how my diet pop causes cancer...guess what, news flash...smoking causes cancer too (she smokes)

But then, she says because she doesn't smoke cigarettes, it's much better for her, which may or may not be true, and I don't care if people smoke...but self righteous much, lady

My sister worked with a lady like this. She spent all day eating clean and vegan - no processed food, no dairy, no added sugars etc... and she'd preach to everyone about how their diet was killing them... Then she would finish work, go to the pub and do ketamine :laugh:

94GFCZ6.gif
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »

94GFCZ6.gif

It's definitely part of the clean eating movement