Any plus size confident ladies out there?

Options
124»

Replies

• MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    *waves hi* Confident curvy girl here! I'm certainly looking forward to getting into smaller sizes, but in the meantime I own where I am right now and make sure I dress well to make the most of it. Best compliment I can get is when I get stopped on the street, or especially at a fashion show, to be told how much they love my look. :)

So happy for the original post here. We need to keep each other lifted high! <3

h3hjyqe1dyhs.jpg
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    MidModJenn wrote: »
    *waves hi* Confident curvy girl here! I'm certainly looking forward to getting into smaller sizes, but in the meantime I own where I am right now and make sure I dress well to make the most of it. Best compliment I can get is when I get stopped on the street, or especially at a fashion show, to be told how much they love my look. :)

So happy for the original post here. We need to keep each other lifted high! <3

h3hjyqe1dyhs.jpg

Lovely!
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Not that this matters, still plus size and curvy, but it was pointed out to me that my photos of the wedding somehow widened when I posted on here. So, looks weird to me now.
    (I know it don't matter, but I really am trying to get out of my insecurities over my massive weight gain. So, seeing a photo that makes me look heavier then I was, sort of discouraged me. No clue why I am explaining this, but just in case someone took me the wrong way.)

gnxs3dh7d4hs.jpg

zf5yvrixiyjm.jpg

Beautiful
  • Hillary905
    Hillary905 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think you look fantastic. If I carried my weight as well as you do I wouldnt be so intent on losing 50lbs
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    you all look great!