What's for dinner?

Options
I need dinner suggestions please.. What are you making for dinner?

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Salad with avocado, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrots, brocolli, sliced almonds, seeds and caesar yogurt dressing.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Lamb patty and oven roasted baby Yukon gold potatoes.
    Black plum.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Mahi mahi with ghee, lime and capers. Served with kale chips, whatever vegetable I have in the fridge and a sweet potato for hubby, who needs far more calories than I do.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Cobb Salad. Lettuce, grape tomatoes, bacon, avocado, hard boiled eggs, grilled chicken and blue cheese for me, jack cheese for hubby. I use Litehouse Opa Greek yogurt ranch dressing for this one.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Left over lasagna and garlic bread 'cause eff that! I'm not cooking tonight :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Grilled pork tenderloin marinated in a combination of molasses, whole grain mustard, cider vinegar, and spices with grilled vidalia onion slices and fresh tomatoes we picked up from the farmer's market last Sunday.
  • hmhill17
    hmhill17 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Chik Fil A. Kids get to have drive thru on Wednesday nights. Plus the grilled nuggets with Sriracha sauce and super foods salad are surprisingly good. And only about 350 calories.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    beef pot roast with onions, mashed potatoes and green beans. mine was cooked in the crock pot all day but if you have an instantpot you could get it done tonight
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    My husband makes a thin crust wheat pizza about once per week. Tonight he's doing that...with a garlic sauce, mushrooms, onions, peppers & black olives. My 3/8 will have provolone cheese and his 5/8 will have no cheese, but crumbled firm tofu and nutritional yeast instead.
  • tasha1992dilley
    tasha1992dilley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had pasta gammon egg cucumber and spring onion with sweet corn all mixed together
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    Options
    Leftover https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/270954/mississippi-beef-short-ribs/

I'm going to thicken the sauce (maybe add a little sour cream and mustard), cut up the beef, and serve with egg noodles.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,988 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking pasta (probably whole-wheat angel hair) with feta, black olives, fresh tomato, almonds, lemon juice, a little tuscan-herb-infused olive oil, and some dried mediterranean-blend herbs.
  • Cat_A_89
    Cat_A_89 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Porkchops with baby potatoes and a spinach salad with raspberry vinaigrette
  • cosmichvoyager
    cosmichvoyager Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    black bean open face quesadilla with some melted cheddar on top, a morningstar farms chik patty and shredded cabbage salad.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Lentil/kale soup, 3-4 baked St. Louis style spare ribs marinated/basted in/with a garlic/soy/hoisin sugar sauce, mixed veggies, a navel orange and a 5 oz glass or 2 of Pinot Noir.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,412 Member
    Options
    Browned tempeh slices, melted mozzarella, dijon mustard, just-heated-through cousa squash slices, thin-sliced raw onion all on an Ezekiel tortilla. Ear of fresh sweet corn, plain. Another side of roasted baby eggplant with gochujang chile paste and rice vinegar. While fixing the above, ate a handful of cherry tomatoes. Considering a Yasso Greek yogurt bar (fudge flavor) for dessert.
  • neha_atray
    neha_atray Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    A good size salad, with large portion of pumpkin curry, yellow lentil soup andsome bread with condiments
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,144 Member
    Options
    Pan-fried rainbow trout with Hawaiian chili-pepper water. Saute sweet mini peppers with onions, and Alexia sweet potatoes fries. But don't hold your breath because I am known to change part of the menu at the last moment...

For desert, probably mango slices topped with Fage.