What I want right now

Options
STEAK!!
That is all.

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    I've had a roast beef craving lately (from Subway actually but I'm antsy about biting into a sandwich from there right now) and my boss just ordered food from one of our client's that owns a pizza place and now I'm getting a roast beef sandwich from there (still won't bite into it tho). :)
  • Boomshakalaka01
    Boomshakalaka01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Could you just eat the protein and nothing else? (Assuming the portion isn't super huge).
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    If you want it, why can't you have it? There are many types of steaks that are moderate calories.
  • Hannahwalksfar
    Hannahwalksfar Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I can’t eat beef, lamb, pork or chicken so I eat kangaroo and venison steaks. Much leaner and you can have a lot more for the same calories. It might be worth looking into
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Steak is the only beef I eat now. Nothing wrong with anything if you work it into your calories.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I've had a roast beef craving lately (from Subway actually but I'm antsy about biting into a sandwich from there right now) and my boss just ordered food from one of our client's that owns a pizza place and now I'm getting a roast beef sandwich from there (still won't bite into it tho). :)

Why not?? Roast beef is pretty healthy/low calorie.
  • glassyo
    Options

Oh definitely! But the last time I bit into a sandwich my tooth came out with it.

I'd planned on picking at the roast beef but actually did end up eating the sandwich. The whole very "he got me the bigger sized, loaded sandwich because he doesn't think like an mfper" size.

It was good tho! :)
  • pancakerunner
    Options

Oh definitely! But the last time I bit into a sandwich my tooth came out with it.

I'd planned on picking at the roast beef but actually did end up eating the sandwich. The whole very "he got me the bigger sized, loaded sandwich because he doesn't think like an mfper" size.

It was good tho! :)

Now I want roast beef!! Dang. I love the fresh stuff but can't keep it in the house because I know I'd eat the entire package lol
  • aries68mc
    aries68mc Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Agree, go have steak. Just don't eat a big honkin' one. Portion control!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    go have steak then. we eat steak all the time.

what do i want? mmmmmm an unlimited supply of peanut butter cups! :P

I love steak and have it often... key is moderation. Which I struggle with :D I want an entire T-bone all to myself!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    STEAK!!
    That is all.

And I want to clarify that we aren't talking about cauliflower "steaks" right? **eye roll**
  • glassyo
    Options
    STEAK!!
    That is all.

And I want to clarify that we aren't talking about cauliflower "steaks" right? **eye roll**

I...i...is that a thing?
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    STEAK!!
    That is all.

I...i...is that a thing?

It claims to be.

wjym6gntzj77.png
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Meh.. that's just grilled cauliflower..
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    Could you just eat the protein and nothing else? (Assuming the portion isn't super huge).

Try not to be scared of eating what you want in the way you want. All you need to do is stay within your calories most of the time. Even nutrition is not really a concern for a meal or a day. If you want to eat nothing but ice cream for dinner you can.

• glassyo
    Options
    STEAK!!
    That is all.

I...i...is that a thing?

It claims to be.

wjym6gntzj77.png

LOL I'm not sure what I was thinking but this makes sense.

And the boss surprisingly got me the 6 inch and not that 9 inch which...really doesn't matter because I only estimated for a 6 inch anyway.

It's good to know he can be trained!
  • livilively
    livilively Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks to @pancakerunner I now want pancakes...🥞
    A Starbucks iced soy matcha latte sounds pretty good, too💚
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    livilively wrote: »
    Thanks to @pancakerunner I now want pancakes...🥞
    A Starbucks iced soy matcha latte sounds pretty good, too💚