Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Recipes

natashajade99natashajade99 Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
in Recipes
Healthy food recipes please?

Replies

• JeromeBarry1JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,159Member Member Posts: 10,159Member Member
    Define "Healthy". That's a minefield.
  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 6,950Member, Premium Member Posts: 6,950Member, Premium Member
    What do you like to eat?
  • aokoyeaokoye Posts: 3,413Member Member Posts: 3,413Member Member
    Outside of the whole, "what do you mean by healthy" thing, the Cooking Light magazine has a website with a ton of recipes.
  • akopunovic365akopunovic365 Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Any REAL FOOD would be "healthy food". As long as you use real food as ingredients, you are good.
  • BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 929Member Member Posts: 929Member Member
    Any REAL FOOD would be "healthy food". As long as you use real food as ingredients, you are good.

😂 all the fake plastic food my kids used to play with when they were very little just flashed across my mind when I read that!
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 7,796Member Member Posts: 7,796Member Member

Define fake food? Is this something you eat but not really eating anything? Like, is air fake food?
  • natashajade99natashajade99 Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    I’m trying to gain a lot of weight but I eat a lot of unhealthy snacks such as a lot of chocolate, crisp etc also many take away food. I run out of ideas on cooking a full hot meal so any ideas on a healthy balanced meal for weigh gain would be ideal
  • duskyjewelduskyjewel Posts: 285Member Member Posts: 285Member Member