SEXY BY CHRISTMAS!!! (open group)

Options
13»

Replies

• ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    Ooooo I missed the 50 crunches and 8 glasses of water per day challenge. Just saw it now and I will get those crunches in today and try for the water. Water is so hard for me!

Lol me too!! I do ab classes at the gym twice a week can that count lmao! Jk I'll do it too
  • burnbank17
    Options
    I want to join too! I have never joined a challenge, but I need the help. I am the mother of 4, having the last two (twins) almost a year ago. I am 204 now and want to be 145. We are going to the beach for the holidays and my Christmas weight goal is 170.

Is there anything special I do to join?
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Wed CI: 10 cups of water & 50 crunches
  • Brandywithrow
    Options
    Im having such a good week, just finished working out and I have got my 50 or more crunches in everyday. I bought a 1.5 liter bottle of water and ive been filling it up atleast twice a day, seeing results the scale this morning said 256 which is 3 pounds down and its only Friday. The weekends kill me tho, just need to stay focused and stay away from the wine :S Have a good weekend everyone.

PS were we suppose to get a buddy? just wondering either way I just love being in a group so im accoutable for what im doing...or not doing!
  • eleanox
    eleanox Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi can I join your group? I'm 175lbs now and want to be 161lbs by Christmas.
    Cheers
    Ellie :o)
  • eleanox
    eleanox Posts: 2
    Options
    I'll be your buddy if you like!

oops I was supposed to reply to the post above mine ... not used to this forum yet!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Been doing 60 crunches a day all week. Lost 2.4kg at my weigh in this morning, so that was nice. No problems for me drinking water - I've always been good on the water front, so hitting that target daily.

I'm aiming to lose 10 kg by my birthday (10 Oct). I'm 4 kg towards that goal, which is nice!
  • HeidiRoseC
    Options
    lost 1lb in my first week! well proud! :happy:
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hey sry I haven't been posting. I live right outside of philly and have a beach front house in jersey so I've been pretty occupied getting the beach house ready for Irene and taking shelter this weekend. Good news both houses are great! And all of my family is safe. Back to the challenge in the morning!!!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    can i still join?

SW 181
    CW 154
    GW 130

I am currently training for a half marathon in September, I am doing turbofire but mught switch to insanity or do a second round of P90X.
  • Brandywithrow
    Options
    Got all my water in last weeek and atleast 50 crunches 6 out of the 7 days. Scale said 255 this morning for a 4 pound loss this week!!! Hope everyone else had goood success!!! Any new challenges for this week?
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Way to go Brandywithrow for the 4lb loss! That is really great! My loss this week is 1.4lb, a really good one for me. I kinda failed on the crunches, but I did great on the water part. BUT, this week is a new week and a new challenge!
  • Kalee
    Kalee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week ( yay)

SW 141
    CW 138
    GW 126
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I weighed in Friday, and today lol.

SW: 273.0
    CW: 270.4

2.6 I think? (My math skills SUCK! lol)
  • tladycatt
    Options
    hI, I would love to join!!
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, is it still possible? :)

I will inbox you all my details. :D
  • ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    Down 3.4 lbs
  • Brandywithrow
    Options
    well I guess this group didnt stick to it but I lost 2 pounds this week for 253 hope you all find I group that can stick together an help motivate you!!!
  • ginny1214
    Options
    well I guess this group didnt stick to it but I lost 2 pounds this week for 253 hope you all find I group that can stick together an help motivate you!!!

I know kind of sad :( I wanted to be part of a group!! Lol! I was doing it but my buddy never wrote me back so eh I'm still losing lol