BACK AGAIN SUPPORT NEEDED

Options
Here I am back again after slacking :s this time it’s for keeps im fed up of being chunky and feeling drained and exhausted all the time; it’s gonna be hard as I’m fighting a lot of medical issues but I deffo feel determined! Just writing my healthy shopping list that will start from Monday including everything being weighed and logged etc so if you wanna follow my journey then add me and we can support one another <3

Replies

• whoneypie
    whoneypie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Best of luck for u! It's hard to get back on track after falling off yet you managed to do that. Great job.
  • Fatty2Fitty___
    Fatty2Fitty___ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thankyou so much 🙌🏼
  • skipwa
    skipwa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    In the same boat you are! Have gained 10 pounds, really struggling with self control. I recently changed jobs and am much more sedentary than I used to be, so I'm working through how to get more calorie burn.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Note : buy a food scale.

Good luck with your journey!
  • caroline_mason42
    caroline_mason42 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Back again myself after 8 months of illness and another 35lb on :# , 8 weeks post surgery so looking forward to getting back in control of my weight and my fitness - good luck with your weight loss journey :-)
  • curlyq86
    curlyq86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I know it can be daunting, but how we frame our actions is so important. Like you said, being sick and tired of being sick and tired can be one hell of a catalyst.

I'm also recommitting to my health. I gained about 30 lbs over the last year (I blamed it on being "busy" - working full time, grad school, and a relationship). Only 6 months left in grad school, single again, and now more determined than ever to take care of myself.

Cheers to us for being accountable and taking control of our lives. :)
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi! Start today :)
  • QuietInkedOne
    QuietInkedOne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I could have written your message, except the "for good" part. Just diagnosed with Pre diabetes but only .1 away from diabetes. Have been sick the past 2 years but starting to feel better than I was. Also writing my healthy grocery list as I have had 2 weeks vacation and am headed back to work on Monday. Want to use up what food I still have in the house first, nothing horrible. Just want a clean slate and love that September 1st starts on a Monday as I am nerdy like that.
  • DJMKT
    DJMKT Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Back again myself, recommitting to calorie counting and getting myself off the couch more. Work from home and do way too much sitting, which has cause me hip flexor issues. Add the weight I have gained and it is a recipe for pain. Stress has definitely played a part in my weight gain, work, moves, aging parents and grieving their loss.
  • gscruiser
    gscruiser Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome back
  • Fatty2Fitty___
    Options
    It won’t let me reply to you all individually grrrrr! Thanks for all the support your all amazing; I’m not starting today as my birthday was Wednesday but tomorrow is my celebration with my girls so LOTS of cocktails and pizza haha
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. You can do it! 🌺
  • Fatty2Fitty___
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Thank you again!
    [edited by MFP mods]