Getting back on track.

Options
I lost almost 30 pounds last year but gained all of that back plus more. Now I'm at my heaviest at 21. I'm ready to get back in track😊

Replies

• kmtbeaulieu6056
    Options
    Same... lost 85 put back on 60
  • sherri95932
    sherri95932 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost and gained throughout the last 10 year its ridiculous. I reached my heaviest in March and have lost 22 pounds since that day. Its so hard.
  • krose4514
    krose4514 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same situation- back to where I started. For those of us who have been overweight most of our lives, I think we just need to accept that this is something we’ll always struggle with (or most of us at least!). Most important is just to get right back on track I think and hopefully next time we’ll get back on track a bit sooner!
  • WifeofGray
    WifeofGray Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same here. Lost 47 gained it back plus some. Weighed my heaviest ever the first of May. Have lost 22 pounds but it’s so much harder this time around.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Buy a food scale.

Good luck with your journey!
  • bmc1027
    bmc1027 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Same. Lost 70 gained back 50. Good luck everyone
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Hi! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. You can do it! 🌺
  • missyharm
    missyharm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here!! I ate and drank too much this summer, now getting back on track. Good luck you can do it!