copper iud

Options
13»

Replies

• scottyaus2732
    scottyaus2732 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    To the person that removed my post and link and warned me, I know if no other way to contact you.

Please do yourself a favour and listen to the link and see will hear the relevance to topic. It’s about sex hormones not sex. It also covers comprehensively what this topic is about.

After you have done that. Then if you feel so inclined please remove warning.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,950 Member
    Options
    To the person that removed my post and link and warned me, I know if no other way to contact you.

Please do yourself a favour and listen to the link and see will hear the relevance to topic. It’s about sex hormones not sex. It also covers comprehensively what this topic is about.

After you have done that. Then if you feel so inclined please remove warning.

If you go into https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile and scroll down to Moderation, you will see who warned you. Their name should be a link next to their avatar. You can contact them this way.
  • BonnieDLG
    BonnieDLG Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    BonnieDLG wrote: »
    Wow, hello MFP friends! I didn’t click to get notifications on this thread and missed all the comments. Well update: after removing the copper iud I did get back to 135lbs. Woot woot! A year later I got pregnant. But I know how my body felt and reacted, and I know the IUD was a problem for regardless of others opinion on the weight gain. I now am struggling with weight loss once again, but this time it is my calories in vs out.

Are you guys done having kids now? Maybe it is time to consider my very favorite form of birth control ever - vasectomy!

Ya, he was supposed to then chickened out