Looking for others that are needing to lose 100 lbs or more to partner up with : )

Options
Hi! I'm Lynzee. I've struggled time and time again. I will focus for 1-2 weeks and then the littlest thing I allow to throw me off track. I've never tried this route before but I thought maybe if I could team up with someone with the same kind of goals and be forced to be held accountable I might break through the cusp. Let me know if anyone would like to jump on board with me : )

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100 lbs....friend me!....we can only be accountable if we are honest!....please have an open food diary and keep it real....this can be done....I have lost 32 lbs since June 1.....one day at a time
  • Lynzee79
    Lynzee79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I'll do that.
  • angiesjourney
    angiesjourney Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Me!! I have 120 to lose. Sw 285. Cw 272. Gw 150
  • candyapple8383
    candyapple8383 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Totally with you I have 160 lbs to lose and always start out great and end up in a bag of chips or tub of ice cream!!! Friend me
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I have 116 to my goal weight. It's important to have support with your journey. They help keep you in line and motivated.
  • melthebrat
    melthebrat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve got 200 lbs to go to my goal weight, and motivation gets me every time. I’ll lose 30 lbs and then mess up and give up. I could use any support I can get. 🙂
  • jlucas210
    jlucas210 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @NovusDies has created a group for those with larger amounts to lose. I've found lots of great information & support in that group. I have no idea how to link to it, but it's called Larger Losers. Great folks there. :)
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    jlucas210 wrote: »
    @NovusDies has created a group for those with larger amounts to lose. I've found lots of great information & support in that group. I have no idea how to link to it, but it's called Larger Losers. Great folks there. :)

You rang?

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133315-larger-losers
  • shrinkingweez
    shrinkingweez Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have 150lbs to lose, feel free to add me!
  • donnadee1984
    donnadee1984 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me. Ive lost 65 so far. Xxzxx
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • JakeTheSteak81
    JakeTheSteak81 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Back at it again. Round #2 on MFP after being away for a few years and need some buddies. I looking to lose right around 100 lbs.
  • merph518
    merph518 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    192 lbs to lose, about halfway there. I'll send a FR. :)
  • TonyaPietrzak
    TonyaPietrzak Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 100lbs but starting slowly by losing 50lbs first. We can totally be friends 😊
  • BabebyDesign
    BabebyDesign Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will regain my spirit again- goal is to lose 110lbs.

Message me and add me- We can check in on a daily basis

Good idea! 🌸
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 2,007 Member
    Options
    I just want to say, YOU CAN DO THIS! I had 100 lbs to lose last April. I'm currently down 68. Keep focused and take photos of your progress. That has really helped me with motivation.
  • TrishV87
    TrishV87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 😊
  • HistoryNerd75
    HistoryNerd75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I definitely have to lose 100+. I'm back on here again after having great success previously. Like y'all, I'm in need of some support! Please add me.