Looking for Active IIFYM Friends

I've been following the iifym way of eating, and really loving it. Currently my friends list is pretty dead, so I'd love to find some more active friends who I can encourage and who can encourage me. Following the iifym way of eating isn't necessary, but I'd love open Diaries so I can take a look at what you're eating to get some ideas and you you can look at mine :-) also it allows for even more transparent accountability.

I'm a mama of four kids, four and under, although my oldest turns 5 tomorrow! Life is busy, I homeschool, stay at home with the kids, run the house, and I'm working on losing my baby weight :-)

Replies

• red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Welcome! Can I ask what is iifym?
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    red0801 wrote: »
    Welcome! Can I ask what is iifym?

Ditto, never heard of it.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    I'm a If It Fits Your Macros (IIFYM) follower too.

For those of you who haven't heard of it - it just means eat whatever you want, as long as it fits your daily allocated Protein, Fats and Carbs macros.

I have an open diary, but I am a grumpy old lady, I talk too much, I vent, I can be obnoxious and rude and not everyone's cup of tea. Happy to be added, and if my forthrighteousness (that's not even a word LOL) is too offensive, that's OK too, just unfriend me :)

Oh - i'm not rude to people - like, I mean, I like to respect people - by rude I mean there are lots of kittens in my posts.
  • PNGmeri2000
    PNGmeri2000 Posts: 37 Member
    Sorry only respondinh now! Yes - it's just figuring out what your body needs macro wise and then eating that. I am LOVING it! So much more energy and actually building muscle now. I definitely wasn't eating enough of the right macros Before.
  • How do you calculate how much of each macros you should be consuming daily?
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Hey!! Feel free to add me as a friend!