Need help staying accountable. Open to meeting new friends to inspire me.

Definitely need help with staying on track; I seem to do well and then, I just fall off. I think it's good to surround yourself with people who make wellness/fitness just a part of their life. Would love to meet new people who workout, have great meal ideas or other like-minded people trying to make life healthier for themselves.

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Hello, sometimes just a conversation helps my mind innovate or at least stay on track. What sort of meals/activities are part of your life?
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • platnummommy
    platnummommy Posts: 12 Member
    I feel the same. I need motivation as well. My first day and now getting ready for a nice run.
  • satin69145
    satin69145 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me if u like
  • Sunshine6909
    Sunshine6909 Posts: 108 Member
    Add me if you like. 😁
  • stekms
    stekms Posts: 2 Member
    I am looking for the same.
  • Iwanttobetheoldme
    Iwanttobetheoldme Posts: 53 Member
    Add me, I log daily and will check your diary too for motivation!
  • Staying accountable and on diet is my biggest downfall..... Help given and needed here!! Xx
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    I've sent a message.
    I'm bored with my lack of newsfeed and only diary or days logged from others.
    I removed several completely inactive people but it looks like I need more new people now.
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. You can do it! 🌺
  • Tanteee
    Tanteee Posts: 80 Member
    Feel free to add me I need to boost my friends list and stay accountable
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    Happy to be added too.
  • dizzybizzy5
    dizzybizzy5 Posts: 7 Member
    Started yesterday, feel free to add me.
  • Hi! I am determined to make THIS the time I lose the weight, keep moving, and set great habits for life! I'd love to make some new friends on here. Feel free to add me! :)
  • baremwick
    baremwick Posts: 5 Member
    Feel the same way, please add me! :)
  • melwalla
    melwalla Posts: 5 Member
    Likewise!! Feel free to add me and we can see about motivating one another and getting some more accountability! Good luck!
  • Chibilove
    Chibilove Posts: 28 Member
    Anyone here can add me. Was just telling someone that helping someone stay accountable will help me as well