No weight loss for 80 days HELP

Options
I had lost 20 lbs last year by simply eating clean and 1-2 days of strength training plus 1-2 days of Barre classes which is more ard flexibility, toning, stretching etc. I am a female 5 ft 7 inches started at 203 lbs in May/June 2018 and came down to 181.2 lbs by Dec 2018.
Then I went on 2 vacations one was 15 days in Feb, came bck at 192 lbs got down to 182 lbs by April. Then came second vacation, birthdays in May for 12 days and I went upto 190 lbs. I have a HUGE weakness for sugar and am an addict and went out of control during my vacation- ate 2-3 desserts everyday, amazing Italian food etc.
This time round I just cant get the weight down at all.
I sm back to my old eating habits. I stopped stregth training mainly because I was bored of working with the same trainer for 4 years. Instead I do Barre classes 3 days a week and love it.
Pl pl help me as i havent made any progress in the last 8 weeks. I eat 1400 cals 130 g carb, 60-70 gm protein, rest fat. I try to eat less meat only because incorporating more fruit n vegetables I think is a bit better in the long run.
Is my wt loss stalled because I dont do any cardio? I still have a deficit since my BMR is 1800 and I have a 400 cal deficit.
This worked last yr with food alone so where am I going wrong???
PL HELP

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Do you use a food scale? Are you logging everything you consume that has calories including fruits and vegetables?
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Can you open your diary? It's possible that even though you feel like you are eating the same way you did previously while losing weight, you are eating a bit more without realizing it.
  • adchak
    adchak Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Kinny72
    My diary is open. Im eating similar to what I did last yr, protein is less but thats because im tryg to stick to a mainly veg diet
  • denjan333
    denjan333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    adchak wrote: »
    Kinny72
    My diary is open. Im eating similar to what I did last yr, protein is less but thats because im tryg to stick to a mainly veg diet

Do you use a food scale?
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    If you don't log accurately, you can't expect solid results. Go with the advice given above and you should be pleasantly surprised.