Options

Replies

• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    5rs48x7lz82j.jpg
    I'm happy. Promise 😁

Finally put a finger on who you remind me of! Joel Kinnaman, ie stephen holder on the killing

i1ed6u1otzk8.jpeg

Cool! I've never seen it. @kindalikevelma said this to me before too, but she didn't show me a pic.
    Thanks, he's kinda cute :)
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    5rs48x7lz82j.jpg
    I'm happy. Promise 😁

thank you @George_of_the_Jungle u look like youre making an effort and we all appreciate it ! i’m sure the rest of them will bring their best attitudes to the selfie party too

You're very welcome! and I am really happy in this picture. I just finished driving my new car. That I gave myself. For my birthday. On Sunday. :)

well wtf!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 🎂🎉🎈🎁🎊 🚗 🦑

Thanks!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    5rs48x7lz82j.jpg
    I'm happy. Promise 😁

thank you @George_of_the_Jungle u look like youre making an effort and we all appreciate it ! i’m sure the rest of them will bring their best attitudes to the selfie party too

You're very welcome! and I am really happy in this picture. I just finished driving my new car. That I gave myself. For my birthday. On Sunday. :)

well wtf!

Thanks!

This doesn’t mean you get to barge in the birthday thread. You can just wait 362 days sir
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    5rs48x7lz82j.jpg
    I'm happy. Promise 😁

well wtf!

Thanks!

This doesn’t mean you get to barge in the birthday thread. You can just wait 362 days sir

BUT I WAS TAGGED!! lots. And that's 362.25 thanks
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Apparently a bunch of mfpeeps have a birthday today and i would call this a ‘birthday gif’ thread but I’m solidly in the its-pronounced-jif camp.

What are you going to give them for their birthday? Tag and spoil them!

When's your birthday? Is it today?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Apparently a bunch of mfpeeps have a birthday today and i would call this a ‘birthday gif’ thread but I’m solidly in the its-pronounced-jif camp.

What are you going to give them for their birthday? Tag and spoil them!

When's your birthday? Is it today?

Ummmmm
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Happiest Birthday to the 3 of you!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, @tinkerhellraiser @Cowsfan1 @Reckoner68 and to anyone else who is celebrating!

I hope none of you are working today and instead are having a "me day"

I'm not giving anyone a gift, to spare you that awkward feeling and fake smile that goes with the gift of something you don't want, and the thought of "well it's the thought that counts....hmm, so what does she think of me"
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Also you're right it is pronounced Jif - but when you’re using as a pun it can still be used - hence my gif along thread - damn the man buck the trend and all the shizz

Also thanks for the birfday thread it’s a gif all it’s own

I made a gif thread too once, so I wasn’t pointing fingers 😏

Despite all that, this is one of my favorite gifs

uvvpg19agbs9.gif

😂
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    5rs48x7lz82j.jpg
    I'm happy. Promise 😁

How YOU doin'?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    ckk6005k74rg.jpg

Sorry, I'm a little wind blown because you know hurricanes and stuff. Happy though!

Wishing all a very Happy Birthday!

My favorite human ❤
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    ckk6005k74rg.jpg

Sorry, I'm a little wind blown because you know hurricanes and stuff. Happy though!

youre gorgeous but this is prettiest selfie u posted yet <3 stay safe

Thanks Lady! That means a lot.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    ckk6005k74rg.jpg

My favorite human ❤

You may be bias and Im ok with that! 😘😘
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday *kitten*!!!🎂
    A little late to the pah-ty....as we say in beantown but I brought a few prezzies for the bday gang.....I found them all at m fav early bird special joints for the fellas....Lola knows her stuff @Cowsfan1 & @Reckoner68
    tenor.gif
    I
    And a title solo act from Mort will really make our beautiful @tinkerhellraiser pulse flutter away with his moves...
    tenor.gif

Enjoy! And I'll be back to pick em up in time for the tonight show.! Go get your dance on birthday beauties!!!
    🤘🕺💃🕴🎈🎉🎁🎉🎈🎊🎈🎁🎂💗💗💗