Keto weight loss pills

Options
So I’ve started these Keto weight loss pills. I’ve been taking them for a week they were about $4. I found them through an ad on Facebook sponsored by Ellen D. I don’t seem to be seeing any changes or feel any more energy to be honest.
Has anyone heard of these Keto pills in a purple bottle. The have white powder inside a capsule.

Replies

• Bellsgirl516
    Bellsgirl516 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    No I know what it I read about it on their site but trying to see if anyone had any good or bad experiences with it so I know to stop or keep going because maybe it’s too early for results.
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You’re taking something and you don’t even know what it is?

I’d say, stop taking them.

Why was this flagged??? She's right.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    No I know what it I read about it on their site but trying to see if anyone had any good or bad experiences with it so I know to stop or keep going because maybe it’s too early for results.

Ahh okay. Got worried for a min.

I’d assume it’s exogenous ketones. There isn’t much more I’ve seen sold. If it is that, nothing to worry about. It will get you in ketosis faster but also it will keep you in ketosis. Also comes in powder form that you mix in water.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options

Why was this flagged??? She's right.

Apparently caring for the health of others is frowned upon.
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Is it Friday already?

😂😂😂
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

I want to flag you, flagger
    wtf, in life?

edit 'cause enraged...
    sorry, (not, but kinda)
    @CoffeeAndContour is perfectly legit in her question and perspective

Flagger be ...... I wont even bother
  • ddepasqu
    ddepasqu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Organic bone broth will help you get into ketosis and help if you screw up and have to rebound quickly.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

Taking pills (by themselves) will not cause weight loss.

If there was a miracle drug that helped people lose weight without making any kind of effort everyone would know what these pills were. The manufacturer's would not need to pay for advertising, all the while, they couldn't keep up with the demand.....and the pills wouldn't be $4.

The good news is you are only out $4. Inexpensive lesson learned.

Weigh loss comes from eating at a calorie deficit. Here's a good place to start: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1235566/so-youre-new-here/p1
    and here: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    ddepasqu wrote: »
    Organic bone broth will help you get into ketosis and help if you screw up and have to rebound quickly.

Does it have to be organic? Will just regular bone broth do or will it reverse ketosis?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Are these magic pills taco flavored ???

Please say Yes.