What's your favourite part of your body?

Options

Replies

• come_on_abs
    come_on_abs Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I actually got complimented in my tris the other day
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    my arms and hands
  • IwillLOSE40kg
    IwillLOSE40kg Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Definitely should be proud of those arms!

Legs and eyes for me 🤩
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My cheekbones, my shoulders, my chin.
  • gscruiser
    gscruiser Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My shoulders
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    My Brian.

Nonono, my brain.

Cheers, h.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    My waist. I’m blessed with a small waist that gives me a very feminine shape. It is one of the first places I lose weight. Runner up is my hair, which has always been thick and shiny (although I suck at styling it in anything beyond the basic look you see in my profile pic).
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    My fit, hourglass figure.

It can make shopping for some clothes such as fitted jeans or non-stretchy dresses troublesome at sometime, but I have a great seamstress who tailors some of my clothes to fit my body.
  • BachataDancer
    BachataDancer Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I like my ribs under my boobs. If I wear something tight right there (empire waist) it makes my boobs look big and my waist look small
  • BeautifullyBroken52
    Options
    I think my shoulders are probably the most outstanding but, I have to say I kinda like my belly. I hated it for so long, being overweight, and I think I’ve just come to a point that I need to meet myself where I’m at ( while trying to make it better). I’ve had it much bigger and I’ve gotten it much smaller but somehow it makes me feel sexy in a curvy kind of way, if that makes sense lol.
  • Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Smile, shoulders, and legs!!
  • BuddhaBunnyFTW
    BuddhaBunnyFTW Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My brain, because without it nothing else would function well. XD
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    My pancreas. It is the one part of me that has never caused a problem and has always functioned flawlessly. Go, pancreas, you are my rock star!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I got big doe eyes, it took me a while to learn to love them because they are "different" but now I do.
    I love my jawline, when I turn my head 3/4 to the mirror, it looks like I've contoured even though I haven't.
    I love my hands. I have dainty hands, but they are not spindly.
    I love my height (5'1''). I might whine sometimes but secretly I love being short. I can wear sky-high heels that make my legs look amazing without it looking too dramatic because it makes me average height at best.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options
    My legs - super long and lean and I love the muscles showing up.
    My back and shoulders and arms - my back is seriously ripped. I never thought I would look like that and it surprises me every time I look in the mirror. It makes me feel strong and sexy.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    It's interesting how many of us like our shoulders!
  • liaoverbrook
    liaoverbrook Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    eyes :)
  • Jzaback004
    Jzaback004 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Maybe my eyes
    Still working on liking the rest of me
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options

Oh, you made me think about my stretch marks. I actually kind of love the stretch marks on the inside of my thighs. It's like a constant reminder of how far I've come, but I also love squishing my thighs and watching them all wrinkle together, lol. It's quite satisfying.