skakeology anyone tried this?

Options
I tried this last night for the first time. is supposed to be a super food?

Replies

• Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    its amazing especially when you start messing with recipes and find one that you really enjoy its really helped me with weight loss and energy I love it so worth the price for health!
  • kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Do you do insanity? A lot of people do both of those together. I do insanity but not shakeology.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    It's just a shake. It has a perfectly good nutritional profile. It's on the expensive side, and there's an army of certified beachbody coaches who are constantly promoting it; some of them quite aggressively, with unsolicited PMs and such. It's all that marketing/promotion that kind of gives it a bad rap. It's not a miracle potion. You can buy or whip up your own concoction with a similar nutritional profile.
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    A healthy, balanced diet will provide you with the exact same nutrients at a much lower cost.
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    the juice bar at my gym just started selling it so I thought I would try it. Was really grose though lol
  • Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    It's just a shake. It has a perfectly good nutritional profile. It's on the expensive side, and there's an army of certified beachbody coaches who are constantly promoting it; some of them quite aggressively, with unsolicited PMs and such. It's all that marketing/promotion that kind of gives it a bad rap. It's not a miracle potion. You can buy or whip up your own concoction with a similar nutritional profile.

Im a coach that doesnt crazily (if thats a word) Promote it the stuff truly is amazing though and no its not the best taste in the world but its the healthiest meal you will ever have and as far as whipping up concotion close to the similar nutritional profile.... Good luck there are 70+ ingredients from all over the world good luck touching that... do some research on it your self dont listen to anyone else even me who cares what I or anyone say but I PROMISE you and so do they with the bottom of the bag guarrintee that you are going to feel alot better and It can change your life not a miracle just a tool to help you out you do have to exercise and try to eat better as well.

just my two cents who really cares