6. Align yourself with more people like me
    7. Rainbows and sunshine!
    You are growing on me.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    He's not wrong....🤷🏻‍♀️🤔
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I feel like maybe he needs an "Ask the Reverand Doctor" thread where people can ask him for advice. You'd be up for that, right @RevGym2 ???? Another way to bless the people with your knowledge?
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    mmultanen wrote: »
    @RevGym2 what is your recommendation for avoidance strategies of those who do not take nutrition and fitness as seriously as we? My preferred strategy is to make eye contact, hold up one hand, and clearly and loudly say STOP. YOU ARE NOT BEHAVING IN A MANOR THAT IS CONSISTENT WITH MY LIFESTYLE GOALS. CONFORM OR BE GONE. But I find myself wondering, is there a better way?

😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Reckoner68
    @RevGym2 what is your recommendation for avoidance strategies of those who do not take nutrition and fitness as seriously as we? My preferred strategy is to make eye contact, hold up one hand, and clearly and loudly say STOP. YOU ARE NOT BEHAVING IN A MANOR THAT IS CONSISTENT WITH MY LIFESTYLE GOALS. CONFORM OR BE GONE. But I find myself wondering, is there a better way?

*I* don't think there's a better way but I'm obviously not the authority here
  • Reckoner68

This is perfect but I think you also need to be holding a rosary

Yeah but look at this from a broader view, when should someone NOT be holding a rosary?!?
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member

I'm not catholic though. I worry about the afterlife implications of impersonating a person of faith.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Yeah but look at this from a broader view, when should someone NOT be holding a rosary?!?

Apparently when you're worried about the afterlife implications of impersonating a person of faith

Yeahhh, I read that too. Dangit. I'm gonna need a new plan.
  • mmultanen
    I'm thinking that perhaps, I'll keep a bottle of organic, fresh from the spring mineral water with me at all times and "cleanse" people who are not keeping with our nutrition and fitness goals.

Glass bottle, obviously.
  • mmultanen
    It's a known fact that ACV attracts people who take nutrition and fitness seriously. Good call @iMago.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I was with you except for 2 & 6.
  • nooshi713
    iMago wrote: »
    thanks for the reminders rev! gonna mix me up some ACV and bath salts later and see where the weekend takes me

The last guy I saw on bath salts pulled out his own teeth with his fingers.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    thanks for the reminders rev! gonna mix me up some ACV and bath salts later and see where the weekend takes me

"hey everyone! hate those dental visits? time to get your cavities defeated and your mind yeeted! try Bragg's new Apple Cider Vinegar and Bath Salt cocktail, coming soon to an emergency room near you!"

im sold

No advertisements please!

I just hope you end the weekend with your teeth. 😁
  • 50shadesofmeh
    50shadesofmeh Posts: 43 Member
    edited September 2019

He musta had a fierce grip.
  • nooshi713

He musta had a fierce grip.

Yeah that’s that adrenaline. I didn’t even know it was possible....