What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    cspbusdezl8u.jpeg

I’m in a bad way. HELP!!!
    After a week of laying in bed ill my hair is so tangled I am having a really hard time untangling it.
    Coconut Oil detangler and more patience than I really have.
    This is after working on it for over an hour.
    In my old age, my hair is reverting to the fine mess it was when I was a kid.
    🙄
    Ouch!

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited September 2019
    cspbusdezl8u.jpeg

After a week of laying in bed ill my hair is so tangled I am having a really hard time untangling it.
    🙄
    Ouch!

The trick is to section off your hair, apply the coconut detangler plus your conditioner. Don't skimp on products or you will risk hair breakage. Work on each section by ensuring that the products aren't on one area, rather along the whole strand - roots to tip. Use your comb to detangle from the tips removing knots and tangles, then work your way up to your roots. Once released, brush out and tie a loop bun. Move on.

#Sheabutter detangler is my go to.
    #If I am in a rush, fabric softener under the shower with a native comb. Risking getting a headache for 24 hrs is way better than losing length for me.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    edited September 2019
    Cooking dinner

Chicken wings and cinnamon rolls
    vciqy0dk14xp.jpg
  • lx1x
    cspbusdezl8u.jpeg

🙄
    Ouch!

Yikes..
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Cooking dinner

Chicken wings and cinnamon rolls

🙌
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    cspbusdezl8u.jpeg

🙄
    Ouch!

The trick is to section off your hair, apply the coconut detangler plus your conditioner. Don't skimp on products or you will risk hair breakage. Work on each section by ensuring that the products aren't on one area, rather along the whole strand - roots to tip. Use your comb to detangle from the tips removing knots and tangles, then work your way up to your roots. Once released, brush out and tie a loop bun. Move on.

#If I am in a rush, fabric softener under the shower with a native comb. Risking getting a headache for 24 hrs is way better than losing length for me.

Thank you 😊
    I will do this process tomorrow.
    I’ll buy a thicker detangler and use my conditioner with it.
    I already have a headach. Lol

I guess I will get a satin pillowcase and pin up my hair at night from now on. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Apparently, resting after weeding my garden while tipsy.

Oddly, that was satisfying and it took care of something I loathe doing.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    cspbusdezl8u.jpeg

🙄
    Ouch!

Thank you 😊
    I will do this process tomorrow.
    I’ll buy a thicker detangler and use my conditioner with it.
    I already have a headach. Lol

I guess I will get a satin pillowcase and pin up my hair at night from now on. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Thumbs up@pillow case. To ward-off any more tangling issues, a loose plaited plait before pinning it up works wonders. Some prefer those hair protective caps, we aren't in favour of either.
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Watching Georgia destroy Murray St 🏈❤️🖤❤️
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Waiting for the bus. Kind of the final insult after a 12 hr day at work.
  • lx1x
    Watching Sing movie
  • This_far
    edited September 2019
    Also the quirky old man making duck calls has become the disturbing guy muttering racist and homophobic epithets to himself. A friend told me I won't look back when I leave the city, she is correct
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    This_far wrote: »
    Also the quirky old man making duck calls has become the disturbing guy muttering racist and homophobic epithets to himself. A friend told me I won't look back when I leave the city, she is correct

dis me
  • This_far

dis me

Not the muttering guy, just so there's no confusion
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

dis me

Not the muttering guy, just so there's no confusion

blowing my cover 😆
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Not too much, stuck at home with the power out. Listening to music, may start doing hand puppet shadows on the wall soon.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Not too much, stuck at home with the power out. Listening to music, may start doing hand puppet shadows on the wall soon.

if you stick your finger in your ear and kinda wiggle it up and down a bit, it sounds like your playing Pac Man. always helps me in moments of extreme boredom
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    iMago wrote: »

if you stick your finger in your ear and kinda wiggle it up and down a bit, it sounds like your playing Pac Man. always helps me in moments of extreme boredom

LOL 😂
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    deciding between playing video games or watching "Arrested development".
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    deciding between playing video games or watching "Arrested development".

Great options! Can't really go wrong 😊