The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    7bo6ymsmedbb.jpg
    My baby girl and I getting some cuddles in on this fine Saturday. you guys have a great weekend!

Her little blond curls πŸ₯°
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    b5xhgqu3fqky.gif
    8b9fy36iu8ti.png

#RavensNation

No flip flopping bandwagon jumping over here.

It's ok, you're still cute. 😘
    #dawgpound
    8b9fy36iu8ti.png

#RavensNation

No flip flopping bandwagon jumping over here.

Good pic and just so we’re clear, I was a Chiefs fan back when you could buy upper level tickets for less than $5 because they were so bad! No flip flopping bandwagon jumping over here....just one really happy fan, who is extra happy cause they extended Tyreek Hill’s contract!!!

Good Luck Sunday! I can say that now but on the 22nd I’ll be hoping the chiefs send your Ravens home in tears!

You guys are real fans, thanks!

Good luck to you both but The Ravens is sending y'all home with your tails tucked between your legs. I'm rooting for you guys any other game.

#truth.

At least for my team. πŸ˜‚
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Stepping out of my comfort zone here by posting this picture, there's even 2 of me just to make it even more gutsy 😝 soon I'll be rocking a wig but for now I'm going to rock matching headband scarfs and filters. Thank you all for your kind words. There's alot of good eggs here and you're the reason I won't let these stupid things bother me so much. I hope you all have a great weekend ❀ also... here's your late birthday selfie request @tinkerhellraiser 😘 can't find that thread anymore.
    6kwxum45bvcz.jpg

Eeeeeeeee!! 1 billion times :heart:
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Stepping out of my comfort zone here by posting this picture, there's even 2 of me just to make it even more gutsy 😝 soon I'll be rocking a wig but for now I'm going to rock matching headband scarfs and filters. Thank you all for your kind words. There's alot of good eggs here and you're the reason I won't let these stupid things bother me so much. I hope you all have a great weekend ❀ also... here's your late birthday selfie request @tinkerhellraiser 😘 can't find that thread anymore.
    6kwxum45bvcz.jpg

You look as beautiful as ever.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    6kwxum45bvcz.jpg

Hey beautiful lady! Lots of love for you! Keep that beautiful chin up!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    6kwxum45bvcz.jpg

All the love and hugs sent your way beautiful lady πŸ€—β€
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I got talked into going to BWW because my son wanted macaroni and cheese. Had to endure football and UFC (so mostly naked men beating the crap out of one another).

Still, mother/son date was fun... although Sebastian told me I couldn't call it a "date" because he wasn't an adult and dating is something only adults do. :laugh:

45zfqqdq9gxa.jpg

TARDIS shirt FTW!
    6kwxum45bvcz.jpg
    Always a beaut!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    6kwxum45bvcz.jpg

Girl. STUNNING as ever. You were the reason I ever first posted on this crazy thread. Because you are beautiful and I couldn’t not tell you. Seriously. I love your whole vibe. πŸ₯°πŸ˜β€οΈ
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    6kwxum45bvcz.jpg

I think I missed something somewhere, but you are an amazing woman and I admire and respect you and I know that whatever you are going through, you are a fighter and you have many standing behind you β™₯️
    HUGS πŸ€— and much love to you 😘
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    efxhd7qxq671.gif

Looking cute Dani!

πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ You are the sweetest of sweethearts and a great friend β™₯️
    efxhd7qxq671.gif

I appreciate people who put what day it is on their selfie because sometimes I don't even know what day it's in my world πŸ˜‚Hope your Saturday has been great!

I’m the same way Monday - Friday πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
    But Saturday and Sunday I got down!!!!
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    6kwxum45bvcz.jpg

Loving your headscarf and you’re beautiful 😍😍 I love how your personality is just as beautiful as your face 😘
  • GottaGetFitAgain
    GottaGetFitAgain Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    6kwxum45bvcz.jpg

You are beautiful. <3
  • ejusmc
    ejusmc Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    efxhd7qxq671.gif

So Cute