What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited September 2019
    Watching scary stories to tell in the dark

Is it any good? I liked the books.

It's alright. It will definitely hit you with the nostalgia of the books. Geared towards more of a teen audience.
    Reminds me of Goosebumps.

I could have done without the spider bite story.
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    There's nothing more human than oscillating between happiness and sadness. Nas. Quote I just read on the subway.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Drinking coffee and trying to get motivated
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    theresa120 wrote: »
    deciding between playing video games or watching "Arrested development".

Great options! Can't really go wrong 😊

Thank you! Which shows are you watching currently?

Just finished season 2 of Mindhunter today. I looove that show. Need something new now!

I am on 2nd episode of that one. I tend to prefer sitcoms because I like something light and cheerful. Try Kim's convenience if you haven't already. It's the first show in ages that makes me laugh out loud.

I'm the same way. There are VERY few dramas I like. I just find Mindhunter so fascinating though.
    Thanks for the suggestion! I started Kim's Convenience earlier this summer but never finished it! Putting it on right now! 😊
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    deciding between playing video games or watching "Arrested development".

Great options! Can't really go wrong 😊

Thank you! Which shows are you watching currently?

Just finished season 2 of Mindhunter today. I looove that show. Need something new now!

I am on 2nd episode of that one. I tend to prefer sitcoms because I like something light and cheerful. Try Kim's convenience if you haven't already. It's the first show in ages that makes me laugh out loud.

I'm the same way. There are VERY few dramas I like. I just find Mindhunter so fascinating though.
    Thanks for the suggestion! I started Kim's Convenience earlier this summer but never finished it! Putting it on right now! 😊

And I am gonna finish Mindhunters, the first season at least. I find serial killers fascinating too so it should be a good watch. Thanks for suggesting it. :)
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Drinking coffee and trying to get motivated

Drinking coffee and reveling in the lack of motivation.
  • This_far
    Listening to old Sinead O'Connor, Mandinka while driving between jobs.
  • philmustang68
    philmustang68 Posts: 14 Member
    Cooking tea 👍🏼
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Sitting at kitchen table finishing my coffee after brunch, waiting for Phillies, Eagles games to come on.
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Just got back from doing groceries and I feel like a just ran a marathon, it took all the energy I had. Now I'm just going to wait for my daughter to get home, cuddle with her and watch some movies after ❤
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Gonna go co-run the first scout meeting of the new school year for Wolves with one of our new den leaders. Should be interesting.
  • NoHookUpZone
    Drinking coffee and waiting for my husband to get back with my protein drinks. I have no energy, feel sick, and I think I pushed myself to io hard. Looking forward to one of those drinks.
  • NoHookUpZone
    Watching the 49ers and Bucs game.
    Resisting unnecessary snacking
  • This_far
    edited September 2019
    JESU H O LATT IN S. There's a big Mormon temple on Columbus and 65 in Manhattan. It's missing letters. Building has no windows either. Random observation waiting for the xtown bus.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Resting my back after cleaning the garage and tookbox. Also just finished eating dinner and debating what's for dessert..
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    This_far wrote: »
    JESU H O LATT IN S. There's a big Mormon temple on Columbus and 65 in Manhattan. It's missing letters. Building has no windows either. Random observation waiting for the xtown bus.

cool post 😎
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member

We avoided that place like the plague... They have a way of sniffing out backsliding converts ... Wonder why that Temple is in disrepair?
  • This_far

We avoided that place like the plague... They have a way of sniffing out backsliding converts ... Wonder why that Temple is in disrepair?

Didn't look in disrepair, clean as a whistle otherwise .
  • This_far

cool post 😎

Thank you
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Whole buncha nothing. Lol. And it's pretty nice.