Hungry!!

Options
I’m so hungry and I’ve eaten all of my calories for the day! Sigh

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Log your food diary a few days in advance. This allows you to better pair your foods and save something for the end of the day if you need it.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Warm broth. Hot herbal tea. Do something to take your mind off it.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Brush your teeth. You won't want to eat anything after that.

• SelfMastery69
    SelfMastery69 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just eat, or drink something healthy, it won’t kill your results.
  • FitAddiction9
    FitAddiction9 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Enjoy, it’s life let’s eat.
  • Boomshakalaka01
    Boomshakalaka01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Maybe do a light walk so you can consume a little more calories?
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    If you're hungry eat, it's your body telling you that you haven't had enough. These hunger signals are there for a reason :)
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    csplatt wrote: »
    If you're hungry eat, it's your body telling you that you haven't had enough. These hunger signals are there for a reason :)

I disagree. We are going to be a little hungry if we are in an intentional deficit. We are “not having enough” on purpose! Now, if we are at 1200, it’s probably worth upping to 1350 for better health and a more reasonable loss. But if we aren’t that low, we still may feel a little hungry. All depends on what’s in the food diary, goals, etc.

You can still feel satisfied and work on being healthy :) Lots of fruit, veg, tubers (potatoes), and legumes. They help you feel good while banishing hunger. You can still be comfortable while getting healthy <3 I am working on listening to my body and honoring when it is telling me to eat
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    I am just wondering where you are in your cycle. I find that the day before my period is due I am much hungrier than usual. If this is the case for you there is no harm in eating at maintenance for a day or two before your period.
  • yuko0407
    yuko0407 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Danp wrote: »
    Striving for perfection is the killer of long term results and the maker of misery. You don't have to be perfect, just pretty good, most of the time.

Very true!