Tell me about your day

Options
cynthiabickham
cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
It seems like I see the same people in all the forums, so tell me how your day is going.

Replies

• cynthiabickham
    Options
    My day is still going (Stuck at work) Sounds like your day was awesome!
  • cynthiabickham
    Options
    I'm an administrative clerk/ receptionist. You?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    It was a pretty typical workday

Woke at 3:30, Alarm at 6:30, snoozed 'till 7:10 (latest I can to not be late)

Tried to dodge swarms of volunteers at work, as they followed me around like a herd

Watched daytime tv (wow, the "Price is Right" and "Lets Make a Deal" are still running, who knew?) and worked, as needed

Ran errands and did side jobs while "working"

Grocery shopped, shower, tidied, laundry

Gonna go for a night walk to try to get those arbitrary 10 000 steps in...have some wine and read

Good day...no complaints!

• NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Good day, I'm at work working hard. I cleaned up some work, and doing some required courses. Mellow day.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Eurgh!

It's 5.45am, and my day so far has been pretty frustrating. I finally drop off, after hours of insomnia, and then the toyboy wakes me up after less than half an hour. Oh, he's still snoozing happily, and I've yet to amputate his stupid, pointy knees and elbows in a fit of rage.

My day is not going well so far.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    It was a good day. I got a lot of work done. I had the coaches start reviewing work so we could get it done and it really made a dent in that stack.

Think I'll take them a snack tray next week. They've been awesome!
  • cynthiabickham
    Options
    Good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day!
  • EpilepsyWarrior
    EpilepsyWarrior Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I stayed up all night going to the washroom... I rly need to go see a doc. I think its nocturia. I took a sleeping pill later then I should have so now Im trying to stay awake by reading and writing these posts lol... Im pretty sure Im not doing anything else today. 😕 And now after writing this I realise its proly tmi and stuff but I wrote it so Ima post it anyways or that was a waste of time 😋
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I got this Kombucha called pink lady apple, thinking it'll be like apple cider right? I like apple cider, I like most kombucha, awesome. It is just awful. It's like if you bit into the brown mushy part of an apple... those ones you're not supposed to eat, like those small crab apples that get smooshed on the road, and then a deer that just ate those same apples coughed in your face.

😣🙁
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I got this Kombucha called pink lady apple, thinking it'll be like apple cider right? I like apple cider, I like most kombucha, awesome. It is just awful. It's like if you bit into the brown mushy part of an apple... those ones you're not supposed to eat, like those small crab apples that get smooshed on the road, and then a deer that just ate those same apples coughed in your face.

🤢🤢🤢
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Working so far. A bit hum-drum.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I'm snacking on an expired granola bar because I couldn't make a lunch. I'm in court for most of the day and 85% of it hasn't went the way I had hoped it would. I was up all night working and now I'm running off of just over 2 hours of sleep on a very important day. I spilled my coffee all over my car this morning and I'm absolutely exhausted. To make it worse, I've gained a few pounds and my skirt is digging into my waist and I just can not wait to go home so I can take these clothes off, eat some food and have nap.

So it's not very good today. I sure hope yours is going better.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I couldn't sleep until about 4am, was woken up aroung 5:45 am. Then I said, forget this sheet and fell back asleep until around 9am. Then I heard a large banging noise and fighting, and remembered that some of the kids were off of school for teacher inservice day. I figured I better head down there to make sure nothing was on fire and/or exploded. After coffee and breakfast of gluten free toaster waffles with blueberries, I said the phrase "just leave me alone" about 27 times, to no avail. I then spent time looking over my school powerpoints and taking apart pieces of legos while suggesting "things to do" to two children who "have nothing to do". I then proceeded to say, I have to go to the bathroom so nobody bother me in there unless an eyeball has actually popped out of somebody's eye socket, also to no avail. While in the bathroom I had to shout several answers to questions that had no actual purpose and make lunch plans. I then managed to sit down at my computer and look at mfp for awhile, while saying things like, "let the dogs out, let the dogs in, who fed the cats, why didn't you feed the cats, did you give them water, no, I'm not going to do it as its your job, absolutely not, we don't need to get any more hamsters, I told you to put your laundry away yesterday, no I don't know where your socks are, get your own water, no you can't have cereal, get dressed, i said to get dressed, why aren't you dressed we need to leave, jesus, why do you have to have socks all over the house, NO you can't go to your friends house, What?! When do you need that by? etc. We then left for lunch. Which was nice. With my parents. While in the car on the way home I said things like, when we get home you need to find something to do because I am not going to entertain you as I have my school stuff to do. Then after we got home I spent awhile doing flip books and legos and laundry. Now I'm upstairs in my bedroom watching spongebob because apparently children can't watch that without me. I'm trying to answer questions such as, when orange dies can we get a kitten, when is orange going to die, do you want him to die? When are you going to die? etc.
  • s131951
    Options
    I'm snacking on an expired granola bar because I couldn't make a lunch. I'm in court for most of the day and 85% of it hasn't went the way I had hoped it would. I was up all night working and now I'm running off of just over 2 hours of sleep on a very important day. I spilled my coffee all over my car this morning and I'm absolutely exhausted. To make it worse, I've gained a few pounds and my skirt is digging into my waist and I just can not wait to go home so I can take these clothes off, eat some food and have nap.

So it's not very good today. I sure hope yours is going better.

Was the granola bar good?
  • s131951
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I couldn't sleep until about 4am, was woken up aroung 5:45 am. Then I said, forget this sheet and fell back asleep until around 9am. Then I heard a large banging noise and fighting, and remembered that some of the kids were off of school for teacher inservice day. I figured I better head down there to make sure nothing was on fire and/or exploded. After coffee and breakfast of gluten free toaster waffles with blueberries, I said the phrase "just leave me alone" about 27 times, to no avail. I then spent time looking over my school powerpoints and taking apart pieces of legos while suggesting "things to do" to two children who "have nothing to do". I then proceeded to say, I have to go to the bathroom so nobody bother me in there unless an eyeball has actually popped out of somebody's eye socket, also to no avail. While in the bathroom I had to shout several answers to questions that had no actual purpose and make lunch plans. I then managed to sit down at my computer and look at mfp for awhile, while saying things like, "let the dogs out, let the dogs in, who fed the cats, why didn't you feed the cats, did you give them water, no, I'm not going to do it as its your job, absolutely not, we don't need to get any more hamsters, I told you to put your laundry away yesterday, no I don't know where your socks are, get your own water, no you can't have cereal, get dressed, i said to get dressed, why aren't you dressed we need to leave, jesus, why do you have to have socks all over the house, NO you can't go to your friends house, What?! When do you need that by? etc. We then left for lunch. Which was nice. With my parents. While in the car on the way home I said things like, when we get home you need to find something to do because I am not going to entertain you as I have my school stuff to do. Then after we got home I spent awhile doing flip books and legos and laundry. Now I'm upstairs in my bedroom watching spongebob because apparently children can't watch that without me. I'm trying to answer questions such as, when orange dies can we get a kitten, when is orange going to die, do you want him to die? When are you going to die? etc.

Was the gluten-free waffle good?
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    It is cool so far.

Got 4 new tires.

Tried a cool vegan cafe with an *old friend*.

Going over to my friend’s house later. She has a pool so we’re gonna drink wine and chill. I’m bringing my awesome guacamole.