Pet Peeves

Options
Whats one of your biggest pet peeves? Could be anything, not just fitness or health related.

Mine is when you state an opinion online that hurts absolutly no one and isnt toward anyone and then you get a mob of people ( who def arent chill) mad at you and saying you cant take a joke or that YOU need to chill. Lol

g1aaq2na5ue3.png

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    One of mine that send my nerves into instant hulk rage is people in a store standing in a small walkway...with their buggies...in such a way, you cannot get through unless you turn around and walk around the other isle...or shove their buggies out of the way.. Will even look up directly at you...and resume talking.

*eye twitch*

Just...why
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    One of mine that send my nerves into instant hulk rage is people in a store standing in a small walkway...with their buggies...in such a way, you cannot get through unless you turn around and walk around the other isle...or shove their buggies out of the way.. Will even look up directly at you...and resume talking.

*eye twitch*

Just...why

This speaks to me. This is also my pet peeve.

Right now my pet peeve is my actual pet. She keeps trying to walk on my keyboard.
  • cee134
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »

*eye twitch*

Just...why

This speaks to me. This is also my pet peeve.

Right now my pet peeve is my actual pet. She keeps trying to walk on my keyboard.

I think Hogwarts had a pet peeves... ;)
  • cee134
    Options
    My pet peeve is when I have to use google as a spell check because Chrome doesn't do as good enough job. Neither does Word.
  • cee134
    Options
    When people keep stealing my potatoes.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    My pet peeve is when a blueberry rolls off of your plate, lands on your chair and somehow rolls under your right butt cheek and you don't know that you're now sitting on a squashed blueberry and you proceed to go and sit on your leather recliner smearing that mess around and then, after you get up, you can't figure out what that blob is on the seat. 😒

Anybody know how to get the stain off my recliner?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

*eye twitch*

Just...why

Elbows

You Have Them

Use 'Em

(some folks just need to learn from life experiences.... *shrug.)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    My pet peeve is when a blueberry rolls off of your plate, lands on your chair and somehow rolls under your right butt cheek and you don't know that you're now sitting on a squashed blueberry and you proceed to go and sit on your leather recliner smearing that mess around and then, after you get up, you can't figure out what that blob is on the seat. 😒

Anybody know how to get the stain off my recliner?

Recliner stains should invoke good memories.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    I know, right? 😁
  • cee134
    Options
    I wish I could find the video but I saw a good one where some lady ran the biker off the road when her lane ended and she merged into him. He had a helmet cam. Like right down the road there was a cop and he drove up to the cop and got him to pull her over :lol:
  • cee134
    Options
    Pet Peeve: People who tell me they have to tell me something...then proceed to wait hours before they tell. Don't mention anything until you are *kitten* ready to talk to me
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    anyways
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Pet Peeve: People who tell me they have to tell me something...then proceed to wait hours before they tell. Don't mention anything until you are *kitten* ready to talk to me

It's called "suspense!"😏

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    People who use quotations to emphasize
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    People who use quotations to emphasize

I just type LikE THis. Also, copious amounts of .....

• cee134
    Options

It's called "suspense!"😏

zy993eccp83s.gif
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Mine are mostly misspelled and mispronounced words.

I used to be really touchy about these things and I've relaxed a LOT in the last decade, but I still hate "volumptuous" for voluptuous..."chipolte" instead of chipotle...ugh!
  • cee134
    Options
    Mine are mostly misspelled and mispronounced words.

I used to be really touchy about these things and I've relaxed a LOT in the last decade, but I still hate "volumptuous" for voluptuous..."chipolte" instead of chipotle...ugh!

Your write, I'd donut like that also. It makes me loose my mind. ;)
  • cee134
    Options
    My pet peeve is when people come over to my house and don't pet my cat named peeves. That or corny jokes.
  • cee134
    Options
    Having to sneeze, when I have food; in my mouth!