Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Keep drinking! :drinker:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    There was a study around a year or so back (?) that pointed to coffee and ibuprofen.

I find gatorade helps.

Or if you're really desperate, a shot.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Water and sleep. Boyfriend swears by fish and rice.
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    mcdonalds!! large coke and 2 sausage breakfast burritos. wha-la!
  • polo_princess
    Options
    More alcohol or the greasiest food i can lay my hands on, washed down with a cup of tea :)
  • rpugliese001
    Options
    Fruit, 24 oz of Coffee, 4 Advil then a 4 mile run in 50 minutes to sweat it out!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Plenty of water while I'm drinking, afterwards, and the next morning. Eggs or toast for breakfast, then couple shots of whatever I had the day before, or just an ice cold beer.

If all else fails, KFC mashed potatoes and a sprite always help (for me).
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    that powdered Hangover stuff they sell at jiffy stores helped me! lots and lots of water
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    As unappealing as alcohol sounds with a hangover, drink a beer/bloodymary/mimosa. What ever you can stomach in the morning. The sickness is from withdrawl, and a drink or two will help wean your body off the toxin.

Then eat some greasy food, it will help coat your stomach a bit.

Then start trying to rehydrate with gatorade/vitamin water/propel/etc.

The next part is my own trick, don't necessarily advice it, but always makes me feel better. I try to get in some intense cardio and sweat it out, usually a hard run or spin class. Note you have to monitor your hydration very carefully if you try this, as both cardio and heavy drinking tend to deplete to body. But still, if I can stomach the workout in the first place, by the end I am back to my normal self and ready for another go round.
  • Lsqueezy
    Lsqueezy Posts: 128
    Options
    Whataburger and a Bloody Mary. Did the trick yesterday! :drinker:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Don't do it again. ha Learned my lesson last weekend.

Works every time!
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Don't do it again. ha Learned my lesson last weekend.

Works every time!

Has Never WorkedFor Me!!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Menudo cures a hangover.

I used to teach TKD. Every Saturday morning we had class for just the Black Belts. A lot of times, Friday night after classes, some of the Black Belts (usually single guys and gals) would go out drinking and having a good time. Too much of a good time.

Saturday mornings, we met at the studio, sweated it out and went across the street to a Mexican Restaurant for breakfast. Menudo. Worked every time.
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    Gatorade and a bananna has always worked for me..
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    jack in the box tacos

-works for me-
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    From what I hear, a couple tokes and a big carbonated fountain diet coke will do the trick.

I'm a fan of water the night before but I'm usually too drunk to remember the water.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Protein!!!

with humor..........................................hair o' the dog..............................Nazareth and myth reference all rolled into one!!!!!
    Proud
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I spend all day drinking water and soda (no coffee, for w/e reason it always makes things worse for me)
    and eating junk food.

My bf lays in bed all day and drinks gatorade and pouts lol