I'd like to introduce myself to you all ...

Options
rachelriray
rachelriray Posts: 1 Member
edited September 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone,

My name is Rachel Riray. I'm Deaf and I grew up to communicate in ASL with my family and friends. I am currently a second-year graduate student and pursuing in Rehabilitation Counseling. My whole life is been ups and downs and everyone has been through that, of course. Nobody is perfect anyway now you see I decided to sign up this website. I definitely need a lot of help and support through my fitness journey. There is a quote quite repeatedly in my head said, "remember why you started". That quote always in my face and tell myself why I started my fitness journey. I have been struggling with depression but I won't let it define me and my life as well. There are few reasons why I want to start to commit fitness journey: to get myself better, be a better person, be kind to myself, self-worth, self-confidence and comfortable with my body and accept the whole me, Rachel. Honestly, I am a beginner and I have no idea what I should start. Maybe I need to find something that motivates me continue this journey. Myfitnesspal seems to help me but I need to find many resources that help me to start my plans. Hope you all can help me out and I'd love to meet you all of course! You all are amazing and beautiful inside and outside. <3

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Buy a food scale. Weigh everything you eat and log into the food diary.

Good luck with your journey!
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Hi! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺 Best of Luck