cee134 wrote: »
    uo7j6f5c2v2s.jpg

Still have the floppy install disk.. 🤓
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Toys ?

Television ?

Food & Fashion ??

I spent my entire childhood on the Factory Floor, Working for 'The Man'.

.... and we liked it that way.

World-Day-Against-Child-Labour1.jpg
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    j7rdt751uu18.jpg
    uzgxejltwtag.jpg
    is5fue9zmfxq.jpg
    3y21s7sbm3ze.jpg

all of these, yes, but oh man those twisty beads! My mom wore those and I thought they were super cool.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Glow worms!

07n6aqlew09j.jpeg
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Honeysuckle. The smell, not the photo.
  • helow88
    helow88 Posts: 74 Member
    edited September 2019
    iMago wrote: »
    65snzn5rky9c.jpg

I owned a black pair of these pants back in high school. They paired great with my chinese dragon t-shirt, yin/yang necklace, lace-up combat boots and leather jacket. I miss the 90's.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Back in MY day? Electronic/computer games? Computers at home, wha?? Telephones, that doubled as cameras, computers, calculators, maps small enough to fit in your pocket or around your wrist; did you hit your head on something? We're gonna land men where!?!? (Twilight Zone music). Oh, lawd, I'm so old!! 🤣
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    rjpsttmgpilq.png
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    w6kk0jjqjwz2.jpeg

Me with my nonna and papa. The dining table full of ironing. My bottle probably had chocolate milk or even coffee. The iron work above our heads was made by him. The two black and white photos are portraits of them when they were young.

These were some of my best childhood memories.

Her doing the floors with a rag on a stick - literally.

Drying pasta everywhere.

Hanging laundry on the line from a third story apartment window and god forbid you drop something.

The smell of noxema and herbal essences.

Sunday dinner.

Thats Awsome :)

Ya still got that bottle ?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    w6kk0jjqjwz2.jpeg

Me with my nonna and papa. The dining table full of ironing. My bottle probably had chocolate milk or even coffee. The iron work above our heads was made by him. The two black and white photos are portraits of them when they were young.

Drying pasta everywhere.

Hanging laundry on the line from a third story apartment window and god forbid you drop something.

Sunday dinner.

Thats Awsome :)

Ya still got that bottle ?

I still remember the day my mother got a big black garbage bag and threw them all away. Traumatized.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    4h29xd55whbc.jpg

My first concert.was the Bay City Rollers, Andy Gibb and Elton John(which one of these acts.doesn't belong...I know lol)....won tickets by calling a local AM radio station a million times on my rotary phone until I was the right caller😁....I was 10yrs old....lol my father took my bff and I, even though he hated every minute of that "herdy.gerdy", and he let us stay til the end💕,

Besides my purple Schwinn bike with the white basket and it's funky straw flowers, plastic fringe on the handle bars and banana seat.....that's one of my fav.memories from childhood😍🤗
  • your_future_ex_wife
    4h29xd55whbc.jpg

My first concert.was the Bay City Rollers, Andy Gibb and Elton John(which one of these acts.doesn't belong...I know lol)....won tickets by calling a local AM radio station a million times on my rotary phone until I was the right caller😁....I was 10yrs old....lol my father took my bff and I, even though he hated every minute of that "herdy.gerdy", and he let us stay til the end💕,

Besides my purple Schwinn bike with the white basket and it's funky straw flowers, plastic fringe on the handle bars and banana seat.....that's one of my fav.memories from childhood😍🤗

oh my gosh radio contests!❤️
  • Tinydancer106
    w6kk0jjqjwz2.jpeg

Drying pasta everywhere.

Sunday dinner.

This was almost identical to mine ....💕🙌🤗🤘😘
  • your_future_ex_wife
    w6kk0jjqjwz2.jpeg

Drying pasta everywhere.

Sunday dinner.

that’s why our sandwiches are similar ❤️
  • Tinydancer106
    w6kk0jjqjwz2.jpeg

Drying pasta everywhere.

Sunday dinner.

that’s why our sandwiches are similar ❤️

Best sandwiches ever....💕🙌🤗😁
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    zmysz66oenpx.jpg

This really makes me want pizza
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    zmysz66oenpx.jpg

This really makes me want pizza