Vegetarian Diet for Lean Muscle

Hi all,

I am currently 185lbs and my goal is to reach 170lbs. Can anyone advise a vegetarian meal plan to lose weight and build lean muscle at the same time ?

Replies

• pzarnosky
    pzarnosky Posts: 256 Member
    Nimai Delgado is a vegan bodybuilder, vegetarian since birth. He's got meal plans and other resources out there and you'll probably come across several of the other vegan/vegetarian bodybuilders out there that can give you exactly what you're looking for. Personal opinion is you'll get clearer answers that way than by this forum.
  • Thank you so much. Appreciate it!
  • I tried to reach out to many vegan body builders out there and honestly none of their suggestions helped. They have a dedicated life where they get time to focus on workout and diet. I am a software engineer and spend most of my time in a chair. With all my remaining time I can't find time to cook meals as per their suggestions. I wanted to reach out to people who have similar lifestyle and managed to build lean muscle.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,846 Member
    @BecomingBane suggestions for the OP?
  • pzarnosky
    pzarnosky Posts: 256 Member
    Food prepping for several days at once isn't an option for you?
  • sarko15
    sarko15 Posts: 330 Member
    pzarnosky wrote: »
    Food prepping for several days at once isn't an option for you?

This. Meal prepping is the only possible way I can keep up with healthy eating. I'm WIPED OUT by the end of my meal prep day (consider that a workout itself) but it makes my week so much better.