Hello Everyone!!!

Options
:smile: I am a 58 year old man living in Florida who has always been overweight and has now finally gotten serious about getting healthy...well, at least more serious! I started on the Fat Release System and lost 35 lbs in 9 months and am going for another 45 by Christmas. Hopefully we can share our stories! Marty

Replies

• Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You are doing a wonderful job of losing weight. Glad you found something that works for you. Looks like you are planning on giving yourself a wonderful Christmas present! Way to go!
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hello Marty, feel free to add me if you are looking for MFP friends, and congrats on your loss so far! :smile:
  • Momma747
    Momma747 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi Marty! I'm kinda new to MFP too. Hope you love the site as much as I do! feel free to add me as a friend!
  • shilohcoley
    Options
    Hello, my name is Shauna and I am new to this site. I am about 50 lbs overweight and want to lose it not only for my health but also for my self esteem. I pray that I can stick to this program and really lose it this time. It's nice to be able to have others on here to relate to!!! Thank you and God bless__