IN NEED KETO FRIENDS 😋

Options
Hello all!! 😄
I have been doing Keto as well as working out on and off for the past 2 months and been rather sloppy on focusing and staying motivated on my fitness and Keto diet goals ☹️ I current have only 6 friends and none of them sadly are on a Keto journey like me. I would LOVE to have the support and knowledge and be apart of an amazing Keto community as I believe it will be a big help to meet my goals, learn new things and make friends!
So please if you are doing Keto and are looking for friends like me please send me a friend request!!! ☺️

Have a great day!

Replies

• SarahAnne3958
    SarahAnne3958 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm relaxed carnivore, which is a sub-set of keto, feel free to add me :)
  • notforeign
    notforeign Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I would love to be your friend!! I’m still trying to get used to the app as far as community and friends, do you think you can add me?
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I work at Vitamin Shoppe and have lots of knowledge, education on this. I am on a high fat, low carb no sugar nutritional lifestyle. Im not " keto" according to macro specificity however thats only from higher protein than keto.
    Feel free to add me too 😊
  • qwebster01
    qwebster01 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me ☺
  • ckingmac
    ckingmac Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a month in, loving it but also looking for continued motivation, you can add me.
  • melrn1981
    melrn1981 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just started Keto today and would love to have a buddy! I’ll try to figure out how to request you, lol.
  • kiddycat73
    kiddycat73 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just started Keto last week. Feel free to add me if you want to...I’d add you but I haven’t figured out how to do that yet lol
  • NadiaLizette
    NadiaLizette Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started my Keto/intermittent fasting journey yesterday. Feel free to add me :)