My transformation so far. From 280 to 215 in a little over 4 months.

nighthawk584
nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
edited August 2019 in Success Stories
I've still got 35 lbs to go for my ultimate goal, but am pretty proud and pleased with my progress so far.
Age 54, Height 6'1"
z1ed0pdvccu2.jpg

Replies

• nubialadawn
    nubialadawn Posts: 1 Member
    Keep going! You are crushing it!
  • nenelove
    nenelove Posts: 25 Member
    Keep pushing on, well done
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    Great job!
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,470 Member
    great work man!
  • leonard41704
    leonard41704 Posts: 33 Member
    That’s awesome! I love seeing the progress. It inspires me to keep making progress in my own journey. 30lbs down since the 4th of July.
  • Purdycat17
    Purdycat17 Posts: 1 Member
    That's fantastic good to motivate me. I've gradually put it on over last 3 yes so started back on mfp this wk.
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 526 Member
    You should be proud, you're doing fantastic! You've got this, nighthawk!
  • nighthawk584
    Thank you everyone , really appreciate it and good luck on your journeys too!
  • sineadt84
    sineadt84 Posts: 51 Member
    👏👏👏
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    That’s wonderful! Fast is good in the beginning. Now’s the perfect time to slow your rate of loss to 2 lbs a week or 1.5 lbs a week, and start practicing for maintenance now, as you’re on your get to your goal. No time like the present to tweak your habits to make sure they are sustainable for life!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Fantastic progress 🙌
  • nighthawk584
    edited September 2019
    That’s wonderful! Fast is good in the beginning. Now’s the perfect time to slow your rate of loss to 2 lbs a week or 1.5 lbs a week, and start practicing for maintenance now, as you’re on your get to your goal. No time like the present to tweak your habits to make sure they are sustainable for life!

thanks, yep, I'm slowed down to around 1 to 1.5 lbs per week. I adjusted with a more balanced diet with 6 days of exercise. It's working for me and I can sustain this.
  • nighthawk584
    just wanted to celebrate a little since hitting a 70 lb loss today and update my success story for anyone that needs a little inspiration. If I can do it, you can do it!
    cl1u5dpimvu5.jpg
  • d805
    d805 Posts: 103 Member
    Killing it man!!! Awesome!!
  • georgiemarsh
    georgiemarsh Posts: 6 Member
    Great result! How many calories a day and how much exercise?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Well done 👏 amazing job
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Keep up the great work. What you are doing takes a lot of determination and you should be proud of staying on your path!
  • nighthawk584
    Great result! How many calories a day and how much exercise?

thanks...my calorie deficit is at 1840 plus exercise calories burned. I exercise 6-7 days a week. Alternate between cardio (spin bike) and full body weight training. My current weight is 203 lbs, -77 lbs. I'm losing around 1 lb a week now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!