Non-Dairy Protein

Options
Hello! I am looking for a non-dairy protein. I currently use the GNC Amp Sustained Protein Blend in the Fruity Crisps flavor (fruity pebbles) and it is the first protein powder that I actually like the taste of. However, I take it for breakfast at work a lot and even if I rinse my cup right after I'm done or fully wash it, after awhile it will still; smell like spoiled milk. I don't use real milk so it must be the protein because I believe it contains whey and other dairy so that's where I assume the smell comes from. If anyone has any suggestions for non-dairy protein powder that still tastes okay please share. :)

Replies

• tlpina82
    tlpina82 Posts: 229 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I love Spiru-tein Chocolate. Other flavors are iffy, but the chocolate one is delicious.
    I also like Sci-MX Pro VEGAIN. (Not a typo :) - It's not as tasty, but is does the job and expands a lot. I like this one best when bulking.

Both are Tri-Part with complete BCAAs in them.
  • dmkoenig
    dmkoenig Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    The Orgain brand is one of the better tasting vegan protein powers, especially the vanilla. Protein mix is pea, chia and brown rice (21g protein/serving, 7g fiber and 3g carbs).
  • fremliner
    fremliner Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I second the Orgain recommendation. I really like the chocolate flavor, but the vanilla superfood blend is AMAZING. It has a cinnamon-y aftertaste that I enjoy.