• mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Pooping at work
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Watching a blue jay bully a robin.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Coffee and logo design just for the hell of it.
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Training at workcl56tx5q9ww6.jpg
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    losing motivation
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Laying on a blanket by the lake; listening to the water crash up against the rocks
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Laying on a blanket by the lake; listening to the water crash up against the rocks

Sounds lovely
  • mike_rom
    mike_rom Posts: 680 Member

Um... can we trade!? lol. That sounds fantastic
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Listening to the bubbling sound of my gut as I eat this cheese.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Took out my pos bicycle with the skipping gears to get some fresh air.
  • Just drove from West Texas to El Paso to pick my sister up so we can drive about 20 hours to Idaho to be with my dad who was in a motorcycle accident this morning
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Just drove from West Texas to El Paso to pick my sister up so we can drive about 20 hours to Idaho to be with my dad who was in a motorcycle accident this morning

Best wishes to you and your family.
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Just drove from West Texas to El Paso to pick my sister up so we can drive about 20 hours to Idaho to be with my dad who was in a motorcycle accident this morning

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope your dad is ok ❤🙏
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    helow88 wrote: »
    Trying really hard to tolerate the lady I'm sharing a room with at the hospital. She doesn't shut up for 2 minutes and I've had a headache for 3 days.

This happened to me too. The lady wouldn't stop talking about her life. It was really awkward. I think it was the meds that caused her to talk for so long. The nursing staff decided to transfer me to my own room when I had had enough. Lol

I'm getting a private room today. My prayers have been answered 🙏 looking forward to napping in peace.

1)I hate to hear you are in the hospital again. I hope you get home soon. 2)You need a set of ear buds that will drown her out.
  • _Miss_Chievous
    helow88 wrote: »
    Trying really hard to tolerate the lady I'm sharing a room with at the hospital. She doesn't shut up for 2 minutes and I've had a headache for 3 days.

This happened to me too. The lady wouldn't stop talking about her life. It was really awkward. I think it was the meds that caused her to talk for so long. The nursing staff decided to transfer me to my own room when I had had enough. Lol

I'm getting a private room today. My prayers have been answered 🙏 looking forward to napping in peace.

1)I hate to hear you are in the hospital again. I hope you get home soon. 2)You need a set of ear buds that will drown her out.

I do have earbuds...and ear pluggs. I just find it rude to put them in my ears while she's talking 🤣 if things go well, I should be back home by the weekend ❤
  • _Miss_Chievous
    Filling out my menu for tomorrow. What should I have for breakfast? Soggy toast with peanut butter with cold hardboiled egg or Bran flakes and banana 🤦‍♀️😊
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Sounds like the lady from Scrubs that never shut up. Jill Tracy. She was a recurring character.

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    edited September 2019
    Potatoes