Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
    New friends are always welcome πŸ™πŸ˜Š
    I share my workouts and diaries. If u do weightlifting feel free to add me, and if u don't, add me also 😁
  • ProAvery
    ProAvery Posts: 7 Member
    Always looking for Motivation!! Add Me
  • lindseyt71901
    lindseyt71901 Posts: 84 Member
    Friends sound nice.

I log daily, have an open diary (though it's miserably boring), and I really enjoy encouraging you to succeed.
  • holly00722
    holly00722 Posts: 66 Member
    I have fell off so bad and gained a lot of the weight I lost back. I'm so tired and depressed. The older I get the harder it is to lose. Any motivation would be greatly appreciated!
  • jakeworkman89
    jakeworkman89 Posts: 11 Member
    Anyone can add me if they want! I’m trying to lose 100lbs but will start by just changing my eating habits and go from there.
    3 weeks no soda, caffeine drinks or other sugary drinks, just fizzy water!
  • 1963JAF
    1963JAF Posts: 12 Member
    I’m looking for new friends. I need motivation and I like to do the same. We’re all in this together. About me I’m looking to lose 60 lbs and get more active now the hot Yuma summer is about to be gone. My exercise regimen is walking and try to get back up to my 10,000 steps a day.
  • Hanna3831
    Hanna3831 Posts: 11 Member
    Please add me!
  • Seachange_dogs
    Seachange_dogs Posts: 57 Member
    Yo! Anyone can add me. Got about 40lbs to lose and then have to maintain that for however long, I'll be around for a while. If you add me you'll mostly get pictures of my dogs, pretty views, Fitbit GPS tracks and the occasional badly taken selfie. If that sounds like something you can live without then get on that friend request!
  • TriOwl
    TriOwl Posts: 42 Member
    up and downs my hole life ... it's the circle of trust here on MFP... please add me here or on STRAVA... but I"m honest, straight and crazy ...
  • nunasdreamnz
    nunasdreamnz Posts: 5 Member
    I am trying to get into a groove and I find having likeminded people is motivating so add me! :)
  • ryan_yduarte
    ryan_yduarte Posts: 3 Member
    I'm never against adding friends who can hold me accountable and swap advice and ideas!
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Good morning and happy Friday. Feel free to add me for support. 😊
  • heathcash1252
    heathcash1252 Posts: 57 Member
    Add me! Hopefully I can inspire and motivate you.
  • gadudega
    gadudega Posts: 13 Member
    Yes please
  • jryd14
    jryd14 Posts: 58 Member
    Palms are sweaty
    Knees weak, this bar is heavy
    Too many carbs in diary, moms spaghetti
    No service, cant even log this burn I getting
    Setting 1RM's but mfp keep forgetting

What I wrote down, 2 paragraph post is gone
    Wont complete my diary, bout to throw the phone
    Oh its uploading now, oh *kitten*, timed out, over, Ahhh!
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Hello!
  • rickigageby
    rickigageby Posts: 149 Member
    πŸ–πŸ½πŸ–πŸ½πŸ–πŸ½πŸ–πŸ½
  • 8o5w6mh99lyq.jpg

I've hit rock bottom so many times I've become to familiar with it, I've lost 130lbs in the past, I've been through a period in my life that was traumatic and that I'm just dealing with now as I developed a severe eating disorder and gained 100lbs.

I'm ready to change my life.

Let's be friends, I like the no nonsense determined kind without the generic BS. Let's go champs