ianbender Posts: 3 Member
    Everyone add me, we all want and need friends
  • madxprofessor
    madxprofessor Posts: 81 Member
    jordiblu wrote: »
    you can add me I love sharing TIPS and open diary

• sarabee98
    sarabee98 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me! I've lost about 23 pounds so far! Open diary and I'd love any tips or advice you have!
  • georgiamarsh17
    georgiamarsh17 Posts: 77 Member
    Add away, need people to kick my *kitten*! :)
  • Thatguyfrom215
    Thatguyfrom215 Posts: 21 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm Blaine and I love God, being active, and staying fit.
  • chloecola
    chloecola Posts: 104 Member
    Meeee me me me meeeee
    Pick me
  • chrisnichols55
    chrisnichols55 Posts: 6 Member
    Add meeee :) !
  • linanajeeb91
    linanajeeb91 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me. Love to have some friends on MFP. I have been using it on and off and I really like to stick to it for a while. It’s kinda hard but support from friends always helps. Lina
  • XMetalMomX
    XMetalMomX Posts: 15 Member
    Add me! I've lost 10 of the 80+ pound goal. Always looking for tips and meal ideas.
  • dignow96
    dignow96 Posts: 66 Member
    HI, I'm Stewart and the new guy apparently. I'm just starting out with MFP and looking for others to help keep me moving forward. I'm from the States (HS in Columbus, GA, undergrad in Colorado Springs, CO, wife is from KCMO, daughter born in Pensacola, FL - so all over) but we're all living in the hot of Kuwait at the moment. My New Year's resolution was to get healthy. Started slowly but have been working out, walking, and logging daily for the last two+ months. I hit the 20lb point last week and am aiming to get another 40lbs off by August. I'm hoping to find some like-minded folks to build the community aspect of these apps. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself - feel free to add me as a friend as I'm here every day.
  • TheTriumverate
    TheTriumverate Posts: 1 Member
    Recently become a father for the first time and looking to get back into healthy/sorta beast mode! Looking for good supportive friends!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Always like more friends.... Feel free to add me! B)
  • tomasrosko
    tomasrosko Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2018
    Hey guys, my name is Tomas and I come from Slovakia. I am 25 years old and trying to get back in shape (after injury). I am doing calisthenics and trying to learn advanced stuff (one arm handstand, planche, front lever, etc), therefore I would appreciate new friends that are dedicated to healthy diets and hard work! (: (:
  • arielstiffler
    arielstiffler Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me

Commenting lol
  • theOrganicNerd
    theOrganicNerd Posts: 6 Member
    Please feel free to add me Anyone! the more motivation the better. Seeing everyone's workouts everyday keeps me motivated!!
  • LoveZenFood
    LoveZenFood Posts: 9 Member
    The one thing that has been sabotaging me is lack of motivation! Having a constant support group that's willing to make me get my butt in gear would be very welcome! :)
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    Anyone can add me. :)
  • Jungley
    Jungley Posts: 23 Member
    Here I am....trying again! I live in the UK and have about 50 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • sarabee98
    sarabee98 Posts: 4 Member
    dignow96 wrote: »
    HI, I'm Stewart and the new guy apparently. I'm just starting out with MFP and looking for others to help keep me moving forward. I'm from the States (HS in Columbus, GA, undergrad in Colorado Springs, CO, wife is from KCMO, daughter born in Pensacola, FL - so all over) but we're all living in the hot of Kuwait at the moment. My New Year's resolution was to get healthy. Started slowly but have been working out, walking, and logging daily for the last two+ months. I hit the 20lb point last week and am aiming to get another 40lbs off by August. I'm hoping to find some like-minded folks to build the community aspect of these apps. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself - feel free to add me as a friend as I'm here every day.

I'm from colga too!