Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• chrisbigfella1
    chrisbigfella1 Posts: 2 Member
    Hit me up with a friend request
  • Caitlin1812
    Caitlin1812 Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2018
    New friends would be great :) I eat vegan but totally happy to add anyone if they’re happy with it too :)
  • Casara3773
    Casara3773 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello I'm Casara and need friends to help me motivate me to workout. I have a Fitbit and we can do steps challenges together. My main exercise is just walk. That is all I can manage right now. I'm going for 10,000 steps pre-day. Add me if you want to be friends.:)
  • stacerracer
    stacerracer Posts: 77 Member
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • Vallentiger
    Vallentiger Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me!
  • madison_barnes
    madison_barnes Posts: 2 Member
    I want more friends to motivate me on my weight loss journey!
  • Momentsthatl
    Momentsthatl Posts: 121 Member
    Feel free to add!
  • maemalcy
    maemalcy Posts: 31 Member
    Hi all, been a member for so long.. but wasn't disciplined enough. On 14/2/2018, yes on Ash Wednesday, I started a new journey with Intermittent Fasting (IF). I was at my heaviest at that time. 71.6kg at 158cm tall. Now, almost 2 months of doing it, I have lost total of 4.5kg! I know this is not much but IF is by far the least effort of lifestyle change I have done before. Looking for new friends as most friends that I added years ago were inactive now. Just like me before 14/2/2018. LOL. Let's motivate each other!
  • HappyKat5
    HappyKat5 Posts: 369 Member
    _Walking is a great way to start. Park your Car just a little bit farther than before (but please be safe a bout it.) you don’t have to go full ham beast because every step makes a difference . If you have enjoy walking, admire the scenery and just enjoy the beauty nature that’s all around. If you Walking inside in a treadmill or track, listen to some inspiration music and understand that’s it’s not always about scale changes. Physical change can be notice, but also mental and spiritual changes as well.i have to beat conversations with my self when I take a stroll. Clears my head. Good luck!
  • Blsttb
    Blsttb Posts: 4 Member
    Please add me for support and motivation.
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • PeteTheGamer2910mfp
    PeteTheGamer2910mfp Posts: 13 Member
    all are welcome to add me - uk based with an open diary and active every day
  • jmothershead127
    jmothershead127 Posts: 10 Member
    I got no fitness friends lol anyone in my circle rolls their eyes when I start talking exercise or healthy tips for eating..
  • Stacey_mfp
    Stacey_mfp Posts: 14 Member
    Hey all! Just started MFP as need some motivation back from doing Slimming World
  • Merinomm
    Merinomm Posts: 8 Member
    Yes please
  • OliverRaningerVegan
    OliverRaningerVegan Posts: 349 Member
    Stacey_mfp wrote: »
    Hey all! Just started MFP as need some motivation back from doing Slimming World

good mornig.....
  • adek19
    adek19 Posts: 3 Member
    Recently become a father for the first time and looking to get back into healthy/sorta beast mode! Looking for good supportive friends!

Add me too
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    New friends are welcome fell free to add me
  • Jetrail
    Jetrail Posts: 205 Member
    I def could use more mfp friends, feel free to add me
  • BronxCav
    BronxCav Posts: 7 Member
    I’ve been here before, getting back in it. Need the support