Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• LostIrish85LostIrish85 Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    Oh me please! 😊
  • jruiz4120jruiz4120 Member Posts: 56 Member Member Posts: 56 Member
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • RulerOfCali1979RulerOfCali1979 Member Posts: 74 Member Member Posts: 74 Member
    Hey everyone I’m Ken. Feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends.
  • lukechart4lukechart4 Member Posts: 31 Member Member Posts: 31 Member
  • balord1balord1 Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    Hello everyone! Posting from Texas, feel free to add me :)
  • PiscesIntuitionPiscesIntuition Member Posts: 1,345 Member Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Hey y’all! I’ve enjoyed MFP in the 109 days I’ve been here! My past workouts: a few rounds of P90x and now I’m doing M&S Dumbbell Full Body routine. M&S is super easy, so I may be going back to P90x or something else with lifting! 💪🏾❤️
  • Crazyman75Crazyman75 Member Posts: 108 Member Member Posts: 108 Member
    Always looking for awesome badass friends that like to be supportive and motivated.
    I post daily.
    So come on and bring it!😏😎👍😊
  • QueenNatasha2017QueenNatasha2017 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me. This is my second time with MFP and Im trying to lose 50 pounds (again) and could use the motivation and friends!
  • Carbs_are_why_im_hereCarbs_are_why_im_here Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    I fell off the wagon but I’m back on, everyone needs a little motivation here and there 🙂
  • phoenixrising5721phoenixrising5721 Member Posts: 2,256 Member Member Posts: 2,256 Member
    Hi. I'm always looking for new motivation
  • wanderlustadventureswanderlustadventures Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Brand new user. Would love active & motivational peers to become allies with!
  • LilyDaySpaLilyDaySpa Member Posts: 38 Member Member Posts: 38 Member
    Alia_R wrote: »
    @giancarlov1191 defo a supportive friend.

I'm looking for new additions to my army of MyFitnessCHAMPS 💙

You guys should add him. 😎

You rock!

I vouch for him! I’ve known him for awhile now and he’s cool 😎 peep
  • LilyDaySpaLilyDaySpa Member Posts: 38 Member Member Posts: 38 Member
    I just cut down my list of non active non engaging friends and will be open to make new friends who are willing to show mutual supports. I’m very active unless I tell you otherwise. Enjoy interacting with everyone about fitness, personal life, or even just having fun being silly I will be supportive. If that’s you please feel free to add me.

Also, this is another cool friend of mine add him too _PizzaAndBeerIsWhyImHere_
  • CaliValleyGirlCaliValleyGirl Member Posts: 744 Member Member Posts: 744 Member
    Freaking Netflix interfering with my desire to sleep
  • TruvanessaTruvanessa Member Posts: 326 Member Member Posts: 326 Member
    Feel free to add me for support and motivation. Happy Sunday! 😊
  • vivek_g1vivek_g1 Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    Always looking for more motivation and inspiration. Hopefully, in turn, I can provide that to someone else as well! 😁
  • SophieFLiftsSophieFLifts Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I'm new. Would love to see what other people are filling to stay healthy.
  • MalachaimacadamMalachaimacadam Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    Hi. Max .42 from the North of England. I eat well and train well 90% of the time but struggle with sweets and consistency.
  • donnadee1984donnadee1984 Member Posts: 46 Member Member Posts: 46 Member
    Brand new user. Would love active & motivational peers to become allies with!

Add me. Im newish 2. I have not figured how to add yet. Xxx
  • MomNoms0941MomNoms0941 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    I log on just about everyday, just decided to explore the community side. Friends would be great!