Sports bras

Options
2»

Replies

• DarkNightBrightDays
    Options

This is the exact bra I have https://www.figleaves.com/uk/panache-sports-moulded-underwired-bra/PA-5021.html (I have the cute grey and yellow version). It is a little tight around the band, so if you really hate that, you might want to size up. I like the extra support the underwire offers over the unwired type. However, I think if you were doing something like training for long distance running, the unwired type might be better, I could see the wire starting to rub for something like that. But, it works great for Zumba, aerobics classes, yoga, and kickboxing.

(for daily wear, I love their unlined Envy and Jasmine styles)

Thanks so much for your reply!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Depending on size, I definitely suggest Panache. I'm a UK 34G and they are by far my very favorite sports bra (and favorite in general, they are pretty much the only brand I wear). When I first got mine, I jumped up and down in front of the mirror marveling at how everything stayed in place.

If you aren't in their size range, some things I suggest are you look for encapsulation bras rather than the compression style bras you usually see if you are browsing sports bras at Target or whatever. They usually provide more support and don't have the uniboob look. And, they usually have hooks, which are a million times easier to get off when you are tired and sweaty than one you have to try and peel off and get off over your head.

Hi!

I am the same size as you, is there a particular style in the Panache range that you find better?

I have a Panache as well. Mine is a sports bra with underwire. I like the mechanism in the back that converts it to racerback style.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I have used Panache (bother underwire and no wire), Shock Absorber, and Freya underwire. I loved all but the Freya, it didn't fit my body well.

I shrunk out of all of them, so I can't speak to their durability as size became an issue before the item failed.

I'm currently wearing cheap uniboob bras, because new nice bras are not in the budget right now.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Hands down this : https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/womens-armour-eclipse-high-zip-sports-bra/pid1293829-981
    Easy on and off. UA will often have discounts codes in your MFP inbox
  • merekins
    merekins Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wacoal underwire sports bra.
    Yep. This is my favorite. Can find good deala on Amazon. Wearing a purple one now that I got for $28
  • merekins
    merekins Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I also really like Panache
  • amyloohoo67
    amyloohoo67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Juno at brooksrunning.com. I'm a 36 DD and it keeps me on place while running
  • liz60625
    liz60625 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have one by Elomi and love it
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    merekins wrote: »
    Wacoal underwire sports bra.
    Yep. This is my favorite. Can find good deala on Amazon. Wearing a purple one now that I got for $28

I got mine on clearance at a department store for $22! I'm actually wearing it right now.