I'm tired of it

Options

Replies

• yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I'm tired of people telling me I look tired...
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    I'm plain tired of people making excuses for their poor choices in life. (even when I was super obese, I knew who was to blame..ME)
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of having to do the same damn thing day in and day out just to have to do it all again tomorrow

housework 😑
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    kds10 wrote: »
    The whole social media, esp. facebook and people bragging about their lives. I have unfollowed people that I am "friends" with because honestly there lives seem so much interesting than mine (lol).....pics of them here there and everywhere/posing with their many friends, etc. etc. It does kind of make you think holy smoke they are out there doing all these great things and I am working and just doing the everyday stuff that we do in life....my life is boring and mundane compared to theirs.

I also do not like it when people post these glam shots of themselves and wait for all the likes and the wow you look great...you have an image of them checking every couple of minutes hoping to see more likes and comments.
    Social media is just a bunch of people showboating to make their lives look amazing. Idk how many times I see people posting happy photos with #blessed and then find out that they're really just miserable. Don't let what you see fool you into thinking your life is lacking.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I’m tired of people with self righteous attitudes preaching their stuff....nobody wants to hear it
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    The whole social media, esp. facebook and people bragging about their lives. I have unfollowed people that I am "friends" with because honestly there lives seem so much interesting than mine (lol).....pics of them here there and everywhere/posing with their many friends, etc. etc. It does kind of make you think holy smoke they are out there doing all these great things and I am working and just doing the everyday stuff that we do in life....my life is boring and mundane compared to theirs.

I also do not like it when people post these glam shots of themselves and wait for all the likes and the wow you look great...you have an image of them checking every couple of minutes hoping to see more likes and comments.
    Social media is just a bunch of people showboating to make their lives look amazing. Idk how many times I see people posting happy photos with #blessed and then find out that they're really just miserable. Don't let what you see fool you into thinking your life is lacking.

Often times their make believe lives. That’s why they are so interesting sometimes.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Agreed. I have had the same feelings before until I realized people always posting that stuff are really trying to convince themselves how great and perfect their lives are more so than they are trying to convince us. Those posts and pictures are usually staged and give them about 30 seconds of happiness.

Of course I like to travel and I like nice things but I am perfectly content to come home to my middle class home that I own to my kids and my dog and not worry about how I'm going pay for that next to trip to Europe or my $800/mo car payment.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Options

Often times their make believe lives. That’s why they are so interesting sometimes.

Works of fiction often are super inticing! Can't look away even when you wanna.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Options

Agreed. I have had the same feelings before until I realized people always posting that stuff are really trying to convince themselves how great and perfect their lives are more so than they are trying to convince us. Those posts and pictures are usually staged and give them about 30 seconds of happiness.

Of course I like to travel and I like nice things but I am perfectly content to come home to my middle class home that I own to my kids and my dog and not worry about how I'm going pay for that next to trip to Europe or my $800/mo car payment.

I agree with all of this!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    I’m tired of people with self righteous attitudes preaching their stuff....nobody wants to hear it

Correction ERRYBODY wants to hear it 😂 why else would they preach it amarite
  • pizzamyheart
    Options

You know it! As soon as I see two and two don’t add up....I get the popcorn.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Options
    Tired of family members that use and abuse you. Give them an inch and they take a mile.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Options

You know it! As soon as I see two and two don’t add up....I get the popcorn.

Mmmmmmm now I want popcorn. 🤤
  • pizzamyheart
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I’m tired of my kids being able to retake tests and quizzes they don’t do that great on. Sure In one way it helps them correct their mistakes and learn, but in other ways they have developed a who cares attitude when it comes to studying. And this is still going on in high school! Earn your A the first time because the real world rarely lets you have a do over. The schools are failing.
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I'm just tired. Didn't get enough sleep. :#
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    I’m tired of my kids being able to retake tests and quizzes they don’t do that great on. Sure In one way it helps them correct their mistakes and learn, but in other ways they have developed a who cares attitude when it comes to studying. And this is still going on in high school! Earn your A the first time because the real world rarely lets you have a do over. The schools are failing.

Word!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Word!

Up!
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

Word!

Up!

I see what you did there
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Word!

Up!

I see what you did there

😬 it got the better of me. I tried to resist.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Cooking dinner everyday. I want a few days off and someone else to cook my dinner. :p