Want to lose belly fat

I'm losing weight but my stomach doesn't seem to. I need help, what should I do.

Replies

• _liaa
    _liaa Posts: 20 Member
    I’m the same, I’m less lean in my tummy area. Slowly seeing progress by keeping persistent in what I’m doing. It’s so stubborn! No sight yet of lower abs, but upper is doing fine. It’s all in the diet and unfortunately the way your body fat is distributed. I would recommend cutting carbs and keeping up clean eating habits, slowly but surely all areas of the body will lose. Keep at it!!
  • pontious11349
    pontious11349 Posts: 105 Member
    ^^^what she said^^^

You dont need help. Just a bit of patience.

I am 9 month into this process and still fighting the last of the lower tummy pooch. Of course I want the abs now, but I recognize doing something drastic will likely lead to burnout and binge. Instead I have come to accept that it could be another 3 months - 6 months - 1 year whatever before I get fully fledged abs. But this doesnt matter - as I will get there as long as I keep going in the right direction.

Try taking monthly progress pictures to see changes in your tummy. It keeps you accountable but it also inspires you when looking back at previous months. Just keep going. You got this!!

• Mcwi3681
    Mcwi3681 Posts: 67 Member
    I'm just about at my goal weight, on the lower end of a healthy BMI, and my lower stomach fat is still not budging. I've resigned myself to months/years of recomp and even then there will probably always be a bit of extra there. 🤷‍♀️